Crown Princess Mary's Eveningwear Part 18: September 2017 - November 2018

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:previous: Aha! I've been trying to think what it reminds me of . . . and that's it. The colour is fabulous in the dress and the dress falls beautifully but those shoes, while a gorgeous style, are just so awful because the colour is so bright that it is the ensemble statement and not in a good way. Oh, Mary, whatever were you thinking!

The bodice is not well designed. The deep v neck is not for her and the scalloped waistline looks funny. The color and fabric do look very eighties, and not in a good way. The shoes look ridiculous

I Love these shoes, what a icky dress. Imagine the shoes with a winter white plain dress.

Too much dress. I love the purple shoes, but not with this dress.

Mary lovely in red at a gala dinner for the P4G summit tonight, October 19:

** Full view **

The blue dress was not flattering at all. The whole look was off and not up to her usual standard.

The red outfit is a return to form, thankfully. Very pretty shade of red on her, showcases her lovely figure without hitting you over the head, I like the detailing on the skirt and hair and make up are spot on.

Beautiful dress. Purple is a good color on her.

I've always loved this gown. It really doesn't get much better than this.

Absolutely love this navy gown, real Hollywood but sophisticated enough for royalty.

Beautiful. This dress is so regal and I Love the jewels!!

The blue gown is wonderful and stunning. A very beautiful dress.

A perfect blue gown that suits her beautifully. Not liking the hairstyle at all. Doesn't suit her. Otherwise everything else is just lovely.

Mary's skirt isn't normally my cup of tea; however she still manages to look incredibly elegant and sophisticated.

The navy gown is such a stunner and worth every out and about it gets. I would totally just wear it everyday if I could.

Love the leopard print skirt too.

And Mary like Frederik gets more beautiful and gorgeous as time goes by, just how to these 2 people manage to stay so fit and on top of life with 4 children all the time even with help they outdo themselves. Love Mary's dress and her hair and everything about her tonight.

The leopard print skirt and black blouse are very elegant. And I say that as someone who usually doesn't love animal prints, but the over-the-top print coupled with the very feminine and restrained blouse is lovely.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom