Crown Princess Mary's Eveningwear Part 18: September 2017 - November 2018

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The skirt is superpretty and I prefer it with the white blouse. The black top is not my cup of tea at all with any outfit.

Love the skirt. I like it better w blouse andd nude shoes but it is beautiful w black as well.

Crown Princess Mary rarely gets it wrong but that all green outfit is not a good choice ,hope we never see it again.

I'm getting quite a '60s vibe from Mary's outfit today. I'm not overly keen but she still looks nice and the colour suits her a lot.

She looks nice in green but the top doesn't look good to me.

It's a lot of green, but it's a color that suits her. The rest of it is just too much: too drapey, too flowy, too too. Either the top needs to be more tailored to go with the trousers, or vice versa, but as it is it's not a flattering look.

Great color but I dislike the look.

Great color, however she should have worn a long necklace of some type of breakup the vertical block of color. A bit much. JMHO

Mary in a lovely print dress at a Women Deliver event and a reception in New York City yesterday, September 23:

** Full view ** Upper part **

Last edited:

Yesterday evening, September 24, Crown Princess Mary attended the networking event "Denmark: It's more than a small country – It's a BIG idea" in New York City:

** Full view ** Upper part ** Upper part 2 **

Yeah, the blouse is bad.

And Mary, please get a new belt. It doesn't fit you anymore.

Normally Mary can be counted on to have impeccable taste. This is not one of those times. Every once in a while she is attacked by an over the top print, and this time the print won.

Horrible horrible horrible blouse ,the pants and shoes are nice though

This is a rare miss from Mary for me; I'm afraid. There's far too much going on in the blouse making it seem like "a dog's dinner".

It's rare I don't like what Mary wears but this is just off, purple shoes don't go as well!

The dress is pretty and fits her well but those purple shoes are throwing me off.

Love the color but not the print.

It's rare I don't like what Mary wears but this is just off, purple shoes don't go as well!

Something about the dress seems off to me. I’m not sure what it is.

Totally agree on the shoes- purple shoes and blue dresses just don’t go. It’s an eyesore. Very distracting.

I didn’t like the print on the dress but loved the purple shoes with it to break up the blue. I think this is going to be one of those looks people either love or hate!!

I think it's a tweed or a tartan pattern.

LaRae

I love the colour but this dress is a rare miss from Mary otherwise. It reminds me of the kinds of maternity dresses Princess Diana would wear in the '80s, not a huge fan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom