Crown Princess Mary's Eveningwear Part 17: September 2016 - September 2017

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Love this dress. Hair up might have been better for the dress style, but still great.

The new gown is gorgeous, showing off her trim figure, that material is very unforgiving. The top nude panels must be sheer illusion fabric, how else would it work?

Definitely her best look in two days.

Not a fan of the fabric. But the color is lovely. I love the neck and shoulder detail. It adds much needed detail to a simple gown :flowers:

Though I usually prefer an updo for evenings, her hair was stunning tonight. And it was back off her shoulders enough to show off the detail.

The new gown is gorgeous, showing off her trim figure, that material is very unforgiving. The top nude panels must be sheer illusion fabric, how else would it work?

Beautiful love the flowing effect.

Agree 100%. Brilliant! :flowers: Perfection!

Mary looks stunning tonight, what a beautiful color
by Danish designer Jesper Hovring, bonus points for her handsome husband :cool:
http://media.gettyimages.com/photos...mary-of-denmark-arrive-to-picture-id660276728

Mary looking gorgeous tonight and brougt the Wow-factor when she arrived :flowers: May be the of the most beautiful gowns I have ever seen her wearing. I will have that gown to myself ;-)
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/C8Gzyj6XwAEcueC.jpg
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/C8GsFV7XwAYRuBf.jpg
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/C8GkgHeW4AEQutr.jpg

I really love the color of the dress Mary wore yesterday evening and it matched very well with her dark hair color. Its design and fabric is only suitable for slender and trim woman but Mary has figure to wear this dress perfectly. Wow. Also loving her softly curled hair and clutch bag.

Great dress ! she looks fab

Outstanding blue gown. She looks incredible. I hope she will wear it again.

I like the blue colour but not the fit, the back or the collar. I was mehhh about the collar thinking it was a cut off until I read the fleshy bits have a figure skate mesh. Yuck.

Last edited:
Beautiful dress
I hope to see it with a tiara

The color I like a lot on Mary, the jacket/shawl is a miss for me, it doesn't match. The drop waist thing is throwing me off too. Looks like it was stitched on there at the last minute or something. Without the jacket/shawl from the waist up, she looks great, from the waist down or with the jacket, not so great.

I'm underwhelmed, got to be honest. The colour washes her out and the shawl she's used doesn't match at all. The drop waist adds nothing as well.

Usually I love Mary in gowns but this is a massive off for me. :sad:

I agree. Added to that....the tiara and earrings look more like gold jewellery and compared to other women, she is really disadvantaged in the jewellery department.

She looks great! I love the entire outfit. She may have not have as much of the jewels as the other ladies but sometimes I think less is better. And it works for her.

She looks outstanding. The color and the design is very beautiful and regal.

I love it; I think it's both elegant and beautiful.:)

Not sure if it's worse with or withour the shawl.
The style is quite ugly and the colour clash pretty bad.
As usual, Mary looks waay better during day events.

Very elegant but the color is a bit neutral in the pics.

LaRae

I like to love it, but I don't. Her hair, tiara and earrings are okay but the colour of the shawl sucks the life out of her and much as I like the colour of her gown it would have been better styled as a NY Court Dress as it is as stiff as a board and the skirt has no movement. It is a mystery why such an elegant woman would choose such a shapeless dress.

The fabric and color is great but I find the style stiff and ugly. :ermm:

I actually like the shall but not with the dress.

Her hair and jewels are lovely. Pushes her to middle pack of best dressed.

I actually like the shall but not with the dress.

I agree. The shawl is lovely but does not go with the dress.

IIRC (and I could very well not be remembering correctly :blush: ) we have seen this from Mary before. OK dress, but with a beautiful wrap that does not compliment the rest of her ensemble.

The dress is stunning, the tiara and earrings were a great match. The shawl/cape didn't work with the dress.

I like the tiara and hair but the dress's skirt starts from too low and for me it ruins silhouette of the dress and makes it look kinda old-fashioned.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom