Crown Princess Mary's Eveningwear Part 17: September 2016 - September 2017

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish the fabric had more drape. I like the idea of this gown, but the stiffness is disappointing.

Stunning! Mary looks so feminine and graceful in these prints.

Love this dress and its floral print. Long sleeves were perfect choice seeing how bad the weather in Norway is.

Not a fan of the dress...and I usually like florals.

LaRae

I don't like the metallic evening gown I like the white it is a style that suits her and her perfect figure'

Stunning!!! The most well dressed tonight!!

Lovely dress, definitely better than last nights outfit.

Now this is more like the Mary we know and love!!!! After last night, I was dreading whether she would repeat the same boring colour but she left the best for the last. She has really up the dress and jewellery game tonight.
She looks absolutely fabulous and has more than made up for last night's boring appearance. In addition, she is fantastically dressed for the miserable weather with the high neckline and long sleeves.

I love this. :flowers: It also seems to me that Mary has done something different with her make-up - softer? It looks good whatever she is doing (it could also be the softening effect of the lighting on a rainy day), but she almost looks like a different person. ;) Lovely.

:previous:

I agree that her hair & make-up look lovely. Still torn on the dress.

Last edited:
Lovely hair and jewels but not crazy on her gown tonight.

The floral gown is amazing. I love the colors.

I really like this floral cascade on Mary. Its uber flattering on her! And it proves to me that Mary can elevate the style of most anything.
Because when I imagine this on most any other royal (much less the proletariat ) I can also imagine the shrieks that we would share. There is a lot of scary 90s in that print.

Just cant love the flowers for evening gowns..and that lipstick is not the right shade. Sorry I love Mary, just not feeling it this event.

Not a huge fan of florals but the dress is quite lovely. Especially colors :flowers:

But like Victoria, I find this dress quite casual. I know only black tie, but they seem a bit under dressed compared to others. Mary for me is middle of the road look two nights, not in top or bottom groups, just safe in middle.

Her hair and earrings are lovely.

Just a perfect floral, so modern and not overwhelming on her unlike what mco wore last night. And, very Scandinavian looking, imo. Did she bring her hairdresser? What do they do about that?

I love the floral dress, one of the best dresses of the evening!

I agree great dress , Princess Mary looked lovely

Perfection. I love the gown, its shape, the floral pattern, everythign about it is perfect.

Tonight, Crown Princess Mary looks very beautiful at tonight's official dinner at the Eric Ericson Hall at Skeppsholmen in Stockholm, Sweden.

In a pretty summery light blue recycled gown. And a lovely hairstyle.

Picture 1
Picture 2
Picture 3
Picture 4

Last edited:
A very nice recycled dress and beautiful hairstyle on Crown Princess Mary this evening.

It's a nice dress, but Mary looked overdressed at this summer party where the greeting line was done outside.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom