Crown Princess Mary's Eveningwear Part 16: October 2015 - September 2016

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Im sorry. I just dont like it. Its a day outfit that she put a lace shawl with. Skirt could be pretty with a more structured top and some jewelry.

I agree with rubies!! I don't like it! Something bother me!

I love it. Great hairdo, always good make up, she can wear the midi length. The filmy material speaks evening to me even if on the casual side.

i also like the striking colour - it looks good with mary's dark hair. i have also really wanted to see the skirt part of the dress since we got pictures of her dress' upper part for the Luxembourg pre-wedding dinner, but no full ones as far as i remember, so i am glad she recycled this one. i believe it's the first time she has worn it after the Luxembourg pre-wedding dinner?

i also like the striking colour - it looks good with mary's dark hair. i have also really wanted to see the skirt part of the dress since we got pictures of her dress' upper part for the Luxembourg pre-wedding dinner, but no full ones as far as i remember, so i am glad she recycled this one. i believe it's the first time she has worn it after the Luxembourg pre-wedding dinner?

Mary wore it to Willem-Alexander's dinner on April 30, 2013, which is where we saw the whole thing for the first time.

I liked Mary's outfit at the return dinner. It was a lovely skirt, colorful and matched with a simple top which was light. It's just what that busy skirt needed. The lace shawl was a perfect addition to make it more dressed up. I liked her soft curls as well.

Doesn't she looks lovely last night? :)

Two HQ pictures:
Image Upper.com - Free Image Hosting - View Image

I love everything about Mary's look to the return dinner. It's a little Mexican style. And I'm sure it's the idea and in honor of the Mexican Presidential Couple.

She's beautiful. Love her soft curls, glow and makeup.

Last edited:
Doesn't she looks lovely last night? :)

Two HQ pictures:

I love everything about Mary's look to the return dinner. It's a little Mexican style. And I'm sure it's the idea and in honor of the Mexican Presidential Couple.

She's beautiful. Love her soft curls, glow and makeup.

Agree, Mary does look lovely, the skirt is so pretty, beautiful colours.
Must say I really like Mary's new tiara, wonderful addition.

I also agree that Mary looks beautiful! Love the whole Mexican feel of her outfit.
I also love her new tiara. She really needed another one!

Loved Mary's ensemble for the Mexico dinner. It was very soft and feminine and in beautiful fabrics. Her hair also looked very feminine with its soft curls (thankfully not sausage curls) around her face. How is it that she and Marie manage to do that without obscuring either their faces or earrings?

Loved Mary's ensemble for the Mexico dinner. It was very soft and feminine and in beautiful fabrics. Her hair also looked very feminine with its soft curls (thankfully not sausage curls) around her face. How is it that she and Marie manage to do that without obscuring either their faces or earrings?

:rolleyes:
I can't see much of Mary's earrings due to her hair obscuring them.

What was the weather in Denmark? Marie and the first lady are in coats and Mary looks as if she is heading to a outdoor garden party

Last evening, Mary secretly met up to eat her dinner with 400 ordinary Danes in the Nørrebro hall in Copenhagen. The project "Denmark eat together" tries to fight loneliness among the Danes.

Looking nice dressed in informally casual clothes:

Full view 1 ** Full view 2 ** Upper part ** Close up 1 ** Close up 2

I can't really tell what she's wearing! But she sure is a beauty. :)

This gown is stunning. I love the print.

I really like the print and the dress looks great on her. But she seems almost underdressed. I know its a black tie, but next to the other ladies in their jewels, she almost looks like they got different dress codes. But she looks great.

I really like the print and the dress looks great on her. But she seems almost underdressed. I know its a black tie, but next to the other ladies in their jewels, she almost looks like they got different dress codes. But she looks great.

I agree she looks underdressed for the event.

I'm really liking this dress and its peplum design suits Mary's slender figure.

This is just very fresh and pretty! Great guest wear.

I agree with you, AdmirerUS! Beautiful Mary never lets us down. Love the golden accessory in her hair and love that her hair is worn down! Very feminine...

I like the gown, it accentuates her figure beautifully, but it isn't a WOW gown. I love her hairstyle as well, but I'm just not feeling the gold "cage" in her hair JMO.

Mary looks very pretty but I have mixed feelings about her gown tonight, there's something about it that, whilst it is a nice gown, doesn't 100% click with me (if that makes sense). I love her headpiece however, it's beautiful.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom