Crown Princess Mary's Eveningwear Part 15: January 2015 - October 2015

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Beautiful dress but i don't like the hair.

The dress is beautiful, I love the color.

Pretty gown and hairstyle; however makeup is too subtle, needs to add a little more rose-colour, otherwise the shade of the gown washes the healthy glow from her face.

Pretty dress and jewelry. I really dont like this hairstyle.

Lovely dress! But I have to agree with the others re her hairstyle. It ages her, if that's possible...

Love the whole look! The hair style was pretty and the slight parting worked well. The dress is one of my favourite cocktail dresses.

a beautiful dress. the color is magnificent
Cant believe she has had it since 2004. Great look for her

I really do love this dress & the color is flattering for Mary. The only thing that I can see from the photos that makes it appear off is that seems a bit baggy along the sides. Perhaps if it were taken in a bit it would be better. JMO

Something's off with the gown.

Agreed. It's a nice color, but something about it doesn't work at all imo. I'm not sure what it is. The hairstyle does seem to age her; I'm not sure why, but it does.

Love the look! :flowers: Looks like it must feel luscious to wear. Very creative. Not the usual.

This dress is not flattering on anyone. If anything, it looks best on Mary but that's not saying much. I think the pleats makes everything seem saggy.

This dress has always looked messy no matter who wore it, Kylie Minogue included.

When Danish Count Christian Ahlefeldt-Laurvig and his wife Countess Mette invited guests for their double 50th birthday at their home at Tranekær Castle on the Danish island of Langeland, Crown Princess Mary, Princess Marie and Prince Joachim were at the top of the guest list.

Crown Princess Mary sported a figure-hugging, stunning dress from Erdemhttps://erdem.com/ with floral print, which she teamed with chandelier earrings made from diamonds and aquamarines. The earrings are a gift from her husband Crown Prince Frederik, who wasn’t able to accompany his stunning wife to the party since he had caught pneumonia.

http://i.imgur.com/r3p4lAj.jpg?1

Indeed Mary was stunning. And that earrings... good taste of Frederick.

I do not like that gown. But that is just me. Pneomuenia is nasty, hope he has recovered well.

i like the earrings too. didn't we see mary wearing this dress before maybe?

i like the earrings too. didn't we see mary wearing this dress before maybe?

She has another evening dress from Erdem that looks a little similar (as all Erdem dress look similar to me) but it had cap sleeves and the flowers were more berry in color. She also has a day dress by Erdem that is similar.

The dress itself is very pretty but unfortunately on Mary I found it very unflattering. It looked like it was a size too small especially around the middle area. The hair had no effort into styling. The earrings are lovely!

I'm actually not a fan of the dress Mary wore to the party, though she looks elegant. The design of the earrings is nice but they're a little too large for me, though it is sweet that they were a gift from Frederik. Perhaps she wore them to remind her of him, given the fact that he missed the party.

These last evening gowns are all really beautiful and suit Mary very well - I like the fact that because the patterns are floral, the actual shape of the gowns are very simple and straightforward so work well.

I love these floral gowns on Mary! She wears them so well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom