Crown Princess Mary's Eveningwear Part 15: January 2015 - October 2015

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The jumpsuit reminded me of a night gown I don't like the print nor the style. Moreover, I thought as a crown princess wearing a jumpsuit on a business trip is not nice IMO, it's too casual and not elegant in anyway. If this was worn to a private party or a casual music concert, than I wouldn't mind.

Love it. Just not the belt, overkill. The heavier makeup looks good too.

I've never said this about any of Mary's outfits before, but the jumpsuit is awful. It would've been a bit better if that big splodge of navy wasn't in the centre of the top half. I'm not really crazy about her hair here, either. She can do so much better than this.

I'm torn! Mary looks lovely, but I'm not sure about the jumpsuit.. But somehow, Mary makes it look elegant.

From what I can see, she looks nice. Frederik looks great too - loving the sunglasses! :cool:

Mary looked really great! (It's a thread for Mary, but Frederik indeed did as well) They're a good looking couple :brows: (Sorry, I love that new smiley I have found)

Those legs and that figure is why I prefer Mary in tight pants. A pair of fitting black pants, a elegant short-sleeved top with heels and a clutch - is classic and you can't go wrong with that to a private relaxed party IMO.

Last edited:
Mary looked great, as usual! Loved how she was speaking Danish!! Frederik is her best accessory ever... :)

Both looked great. Attending a private party.
Frederik with those glasses , nice

I like this look but it looks like Mary put on a necklace which is not needed with the top.

Mary looking lovely at the Parliament and Government's Celebration of the 100th anniversary of the 1915 Danish Constitution in Copenhagen today, June 4 - such a nice print!

** Full view ** Upper part 1 ** Upper part 2 **

Mary indeed looks very lovely!
I must admit I have to accustom myself to it again is so modern with dresses to the mid-shins... I hope I soon will :) But it's a lovely print + as usual looking happy and relaxed and it's to me half the appearance ;-) You can't see she just few hours ago has landed after a long flight across the Atlantic. I would look like a hanged cat. Also with a hairdresser and a nice dress on :lol:

She is wearing her Marianne Dulong earrings. I can't ID the dress.

The dress in terms of style it almost looks like Margrethe, Mary and Benedikte has coordinated in advance for the evening?

Last edited:
Love the length very elegant

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community

Mary looks stunning.. so fresh and pretty. Love her hair! Also love how Frederik coordinated his tie with her colors.

Ooops!! This must be a first for the impeccable Mary!! :(

In America these used.to be called church dresses. Its awful. Ugly fabric. All she needs is combat boots and.its 1990!!!!!haha. Did I just date myself!!

She looks lovely, I adore the length on her with the striking shoes perfectly complimenting it

The hair and the earrings are very lovely.

Mary looking lovely at the Parliament and Government's Celebration of the 100th anniversary of the 1915 Danish Constitution in Copenhagen today, June 4 - such a nice print!

** Full view ** Upper part 1 ** Upper part 2 **

It's a great dress but unfortunately it almost provided a wardrobe malfunction :

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CGrb3WnWgAAi6U5.jpg
Ooops!! This must be a first for the impeccable Mary!! :(
When I looked at Iceflower's post I was charmed. The hair, the makeup, the jewellery, the dress were all beautiful. The shoes, not so much, but hey, you can't have everything. So she decided to push the envelope and wear shoes more suited to a gladiatorial candidate, it happens.

Then QRF mentioned the wardrobe malfunction and I thought maybe there was a flash of her bra or some such, but no, so I tab down and OMG that's not a malfunction it's a total taste break! A malfunction is an accident and there was nothing accidental about a knicker high split up the front of your dress making a desperate attempt to meet the slit from the neck down.

OMG what was Mary thinking when she purchased that dress. It beggars belief! So oh yes Udyusa, let she never have another.

The dress is nothing special, the slit is unfortunate and the shoes don't work with the dress at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom