Crown Princess Mary's Eveningwear Part 15: January 2015 - October 2015

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The ankles were covered. A plus size in a comfort fitting high waist. Modern and stylish black and white. Heels covered. A+ outfit. The coat was slimming enough. The elbows show, that is enough youthful for a formal event, kind of pushing the norm, so I'll call it trendy enough for thirty something's to pay attention. I am not exactly sure who she is.

Last edited:
The dress has too much going on with it.

Very nice and the hair beautiful.

The white dress is very beautiful and elegant.

Mary looks beautiful! A pretty simple white dress on a beautiful happy woman. Great hair as well. Have we seen the earrings before?

Dress is recycled and from Danish Elise Gug I think.

The very lovely white dress is from David Andersen.

Its good to see this dress again, its so pretty. Mary looked lovely, I like her very simple hair do.

No. Not formal enough, and I don't like the sheer hem- or bottom part- or whatever it's called.

I love the top but am not liking the sheer bottom part. Other than that, I love her look from the gorgeous earrings, hairstyle, and her accessories.

Am not a sheer anywhere fan so this for me is a Yuk do love the earrings

Lovely dress, a little tight for my taste. Nice hair and EARRINGS

The hair is ok but the look awful.

Glamorous look love the hair and the earrings ... must have been not too formal though as the jumpsuit seems smart casual to me

I love jumpsuits! Wish I was tall enough to to pull them off. So envious of that glossy brown hair!

Well in all honesty, I would and have, said exactly that. Jumpsuits rarely look elegant let alone romantic and elegant . . . but this one is beautiful. It is as if it was designed just for her. I absolutely love it and I'm loving the earrings.0

It is different and unique just as the white evening dress had a little twist with it's opaque bottom and ruby drop earrings, this jumpsuit just looks gorgeous, as if to say, ha, ha, fooled you, Fred's wearing the colour for the evening. You've just got to love that tie!

Love it! So elegant. I saw "jumpsuit"and thought oh no but this is so pretty like wearable art!

As far as jumpsuits go. Not a fan but Mary looks pretty and polished as usual and thats what always shines through.

I really don't like the jumpsuit, especially with the solid color across part of the front. It doesn't go imo. Awful.

I love this sort of jumpsuit because I think it looks more elegant than a fitted one. Mary looks lovely.

I'm not a fan of the jumpsuit either.

Well in all honesty, I would and have, said exactly that. Jumpsuits rarely look elegant let alone romantic and elegant . . . but this one is beautiful. It is as if it was designed just for her. I absolutely love it and I'm loving the earrings.0

It is different and unique just as the white evening dress had a little twist with it's opaque bottom and ruby drop earrings, this jumpsuit just looks gorgeous, as if to say, ha, ha, fooled you, Fred's wearing the colour for the evening. You've just got to love that tie!

I agree
this one works, it flows well.
and Frederik always a knockout

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom