The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Royal Highlights > Royal House of Fashion > Archives

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 03-18-2015, 03:07 PM
Courtier

So elegant!

Old 03-18-2015, 06:05 PM
Administrator

Crown Princess Mary looking great in a long black dress on day 2 of the state visit from the Netherlands in Copenhagen this evening, March 18:

** Full view 1 ** Full view 2 ** Upper part **

Old 03-18-2015, 06:14 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by iceflower View Post

Crown Princess Mary looking great in a long black dress on day 2 of the state visit from the Netherlands in Copenhagen this evening, March 18:

she looks lovely in this
and spectacular last night at the gala dinner. the white dress is lovely

Mary a few days ago at a navel cadet ball at the Naval Academy in Copenhagen, March 14 2015

http://imagizer.imageshack.us/a/img910/1856/VuoNdz.png
http://imagizer.imageshack.us/a/img633/1766/xF27hW.png

in a recycled brown dress. She looks beautiful
the hairdo is lovely
and nothing better than a husband Frederik in uniform by her side : D
Old 03-18-2015, 06:14 PM
Majesty

Not fond of the design of the black dress.

The brown dress is very beautiful.
Old 03-18-2015, 06:42 PM
Heir Presumptive

I like the whole look of the brown dress. Hair and jewelry better than todays black but she still looks beautiful!!!!
Old 03-18-2015, 08:37 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by iceflower View Post

Fabulous! Love it.
Old 03-18-2015, 11:07 PM
Majesty

I like the black dress and the wrap. Very elegant.

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community mobile app

I'm not obsessed with royalty...I just think intensely about it.
Old 03-18-2015, 11:19 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by rubies View Post
I like the whole look of the brown dress. Hair and jewelry better than todays black but she still looks beautiful!!!!
I agree. I love the brown dress...the black is ok. Seems too severe where the brown is a much softer look.
Old 03-19-2015, 06:34 AM
Heir Apparent

Here a bigger picture from last night
https://fbcdn-sphotos-h-a.akamaihd.n...35e7b12dd6ffaf

So Mary has again shown her great potential for recycling and has recycled from start to the end during this state visit (except the hat at day two) She really is the queen of recycling and she looks so brilliant anyway.
Old 03-19-2015, 06:51 AM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roskilde View Post
So Mary has again shown her great potential for recycling and has recycled from start to the end during this state visit (except the hat at day two) She really is the queen of recycling and she looks so brilliant anyway.
cape/coat was new, wasn't it?
Old 03-19-2015, 07:07 AM
Heir Apparent

Oh my mistake, it doesn't change that she's really good to recycle, not only during this state visit, but also in general.

Quote:
Originally Posted by polyesco View Post

Mary a few days ago at a navel cadet ball at the Naval Academy in Copenhagen, March 14 2015

http://imagizer.imageshack.us/a/img910/1856/VuoNdz.png

in a recycled brown dress. She looks beautiful
the hairdo is lovely
and nothing better than a husband Frederik in uniform by her side : D
I have always loved this dress, and Mary looks indeed very beautiful. Think we first time saw it back in 2007/08? It can otherwise be hard to find a brown dress me thinks.
Beautiful couple.
Old 03-19-2015, 12:34 PM
Heir Apparent

I love this gown she looks stunning IMO
Old 03-19-2015, 12:41 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roskilde View Post
Here a bigger picture from last night
https://fbcdn-sphotos-h-a.akamaihd.n...35e7b12dd6ffaf

Sadly this dress does absolutely nothing for her. I makes her already slim chest positively disappear and adds to her middle by making her look 7 months pregnant. I hate always seeing her in clothes that look so tight she can't take a deep breath but this is not a good look for her. With the black fabric and the Madonna and child type hairdo this was a fail.

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community mobile app
Old 03-19-2015, 02:00 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Parrothead View Post
Sadly this dress does absolutely nothing for her. I makes her already slim chest positively disappear and adds to her middle by making her look 7 months pregnant. I hate always seeing her in clothes that look so tight she can't take a deep breath but this is not a good look for her. With the black fabric and the Madonna and child type hairdo this was a fail.

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community mobile app
I agree with you, a rare fail, and don't forget to mention the red lips, not good on her
Old 03-19-2015, 02:10 PM
Heir Presumptive

Yep, this look is a little too flamenco dancer for me. The style does nothing for her and the hair and makeup are a little to harsh.
Old 03-19-2015, 02:13 PM
Heir Apparent

the black dress is lovely, Mary looks beautiful '
http://www.ppe-agency.com/500px/Mar2...E150318140.jpg
http://royalista.com/wp-content/imag...200_h=1200.jpg
Old 03-19-2015, 03:06 PM
Courtier

The dress itself is actually nice but I don't think it does her good. It makes her look quite hart.
Old 03-19-2015, 03:34 PM
Serene Highness

I guess I am the odd man out as I really like the black gown on Mary. Extremely classic and very Retro. It is a 20/30s style which appeared after the "flapper" generation. One MUST be extremely slight with trim breasts to pull off. Flappers all built that way to carry outfit properly. I give her credit for adopting. Most heaver woman today with breast implants just wouldn't do. Letizia and Kate could also pull this style off. One extremely similar appeared on NY Fashion Runway. I hope in a way that this style doesn't have a rebirth as you all know the chunky women will just look like sausages while wearing. JMHO
Old 03-19-2015, 03:49 PM
Courtier

I have to confess that I like the black dress too. :-) She looks very beautiful.
Old 03-19-2015, 07:19 PM
Commoner

Love the black dress! So classic. And the earrings! Amazing!!

Closed Thread

Tags
crown princess mary, princess mary, princess mary cocktail dresses, princess mary eveningwear, princess mary gala dresses, princess mary style