Crown Princess Mary's Eveningwear Part 15: January 2015 - October 2015

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
IMPO that outfit on Mary is old-fashioned elegant class. Bravo. Beautiful fit and style.

Not fond of the new black dress fit, it looks harsh in a way. The fabric is lovely but I don't think for such a design.

Dress is nothing special, I found it an odd choice for this event. The shoes look mismatched to me.

I think she looks amazing so elegant love it

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community

I love this look. Especially next to that lady who wore a purple nightshirt to dinner.........hahahah

Love that dress looks beautiful

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community

Im sorry but I think both ladies look awful. Mary tried. I just dont care for the dress. Mabel as usual looks like she just got there from a long day at the mall.

Mary looks beautiful. The powder pink dress with the brooch-like detail at the neck is pretty, her hair as well.

She's a busy bee our Mary. Tomorrow night she and Frederik will attend a so-called cadet bal - will be exciting to see what dress code it means.

Last edited:
Mary looks beautiful. The powder pink dress with the brooch-like detail at the neck is lovely, her hair as well.

She's a busy bee our Mary. Tomorrow night she and Frederik will attend a so-called cadet bal - will be exciting to see what dress code it means.

For those entitled to wear uniform, it should be the mess-uniform. Long dresses for the ladies.

March 17:

The dress is beautiful! Love the simplicity, the elegant style, and the color. Perfect look.

Wow... That dress on Mary... Love.

Another sensational look for Mary today. She looks elegant, and I'm all in favor of a minimalist approach.

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community mobile app

This gown looks beautiful with the aquas. What a difference from last wearing!!!

Mary looked wonderful. I know it's a simple dress but with that tiara it worked very well. Her make up was flawless and I liked her hair style.

Love it the one thing I do not like though that Mary seems to really love .. the pastel lip colours I think that they are very aging and they really do not suit her at all IMO

Mary looked so breathtaking. I love her dress and the jewels she wore!

I thought the dress was wonderful, probably one of my favourites from Mary's wardrobe. I thought the jewels were less of a success with the dress though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom