Crown Princess Mary's Eveningwear Part 14: June 2014 - January 2015

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the belle of the ball was the queen. She looks really elegant.

Can you post a pic of the Queen in her thread?

The dress is lovely on her. The belt is junk. No one should where that on anything.

Can you post a pic of the Queen in her thread?
I would if I could! I think one needs a photobucket account or similar, and I don't have one. - But it was food for thought; I'll go and learn how to post pictures on TRF. :)

I like the cut but the color and the belt are a big miss.

I would if I could! I think one needs a photobucket account or similar, and I don't have one. - But it was food for thought; I'll go and learn how to post pictures on TRF. :)

Thanks. No worries- doesn't have to be you - kinda meant anyone in general.

I think she looked great !! love the colour and the belt !

I really hate the belt and the black leather/biker bracelet or whatever it is, very ugly and un-elegant.

Anyone else thinking Big Bird!???

That shade of egg-yolk yellow is very trying, and the belt looks totally wrong! The earrings might be okay with a different outfit, but with that dress they look like too much.

Anyone else thinking Big Bird!???

That shade of egg-yolk yellow is very trying, and the belt looks totally wrong! The earrings might be okay with a different outfit, but with that dress they look like too much.
First- my new favorite for that evening was The Queen- I love that gown - followed by Marie.
They call it sunflower yellow. Not seeing sunflowers. Seeing egg yolks, and sorry vomit.
Second- nope I am not thinking Big Bird myself. Big Bird is not that shade , IMO. Big Bird is his own shade. I like it on him, and others as long as they don't overdo - ( Max, Sonja) The only one who can be that shade of yellow, that much, and pull it off is Big Bird.
I think your egg yolk description however is spot - on.
Officially my funniest post on TRF! Lol!

Last edited:
I am still seeing "mustard" yellow. Plain and simple. Not canary yellow Big Bird or egg yolks. I agree that the Queen was the best dressed for the evening. One of her more elegant gowns, by far.

Mary looks fabulous, she is one very beautiful lady/princess. I love the dress, the shoes, the purse, the jewels, everything about this is perfection. Her smile says it all, how happy she is and in a good place in her life, I so love her hair, this is sexy on her.........she has great taste and knows what looks good on her.

Oh, I do love her outfit last night! :heart: So golden shimmery, the pretty jewelry, lovely hair. Definitely a favorite for me, of her recent outfits.

Last edited:
I like the style of the dress, but I'm not a fan of the print. Her posture is impeccable, and her hair is lovely. Agree that Mary is one beautiful princess!

Loved the dress then and like it even better now with different shoes and great earrings. Terrific new hairdo, shows you can have it down and curly but still away from the face and necklines

I'm not always a fan of what Mary wears, but I really love this dress.

Very pretty. Her hair is great like this!

Marry looks stunning, love the dress. Her hairdo is lovely! :flowers:

Whilst I'm lukewarm on the dress itself, I like the colour combination and Mary herself looks lovely and elegant, as always. I adore her hairdo - I wish I could make my curls look like that, but they just end up looking like tangled nightmares. ;) However, I'm not so sure about her shoes as they're not really my cup of tea.

The shoes are an excellent choice for this dress/event.
Does anyone know what the male figure on the wall is? Distracting.
I'm afraid I would get the giggles shaking hands with him as my backdrop.

CPMary looks lovely, I like the dress and adore the shoes........as always she is polished and professional in this type of environment.

I think she looks lovely and elegant, as always. Love the shawl.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom