Crown Princess Mary's Eveningwear Part 14: June 2014 - January 2015

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I like OTT...haha

Which necklace is that Tarlita?

I tried to upload the photo of HM wearing the King Faud necklace yesterday but couldn't get it to work. So will try again. This necklace should be broken up and remade into something else if she doesn't like it. It is rarely worn. It Works!!

Attachments

• 16 king faud necklace  1984 & russian sq brooches.jpg
    16 king faud necklace 1984 & russian sq brooches.jpg
    31.7 KB · Views: 255
Great idea Tarlita. We'll call her.

I tried to upload the photo of HM wearing the King Faud necklace yesterday but couldn't get it to work. So will try again. This necklace should be broken up and remade into something else if she doesn't like it. It is rarely worn. It Works!!

I love the necklace. :flowers:

But in regards Mary and that blue off-the-shoulder dress, I was thinking of something both larger and more delicate, like a shower of small diamonds. Maybe what I am thinking of doesn't exist - yet. :p

HM may not like it, but I think that is a lovely and versatile necklace - a type that none of the Scandinavian royals have. I think when the time comes, Mary will do it justice.

Mary's recycled her purple Alexander McQueen dress tonight for the fourth time, I believe. She hasn't worn it since 2009. I'm not a fan of the dress, but I do love seeing her wear stuff from years before.

Sorry, but I still don't see Mary's dress. :(

Mary is third on the left, you can see a glimpse of the purple satin of her dress:)

I love the color but not the dress. I think it ages her.

I love the color, and it is very regal, and Princess- sy, but I'm not a fan of the huge bows! However, without the bows, I would say the dress is too boring. This is a dress that I wouldn't put sparkle on however. Or bows, yet it needs something or it would look too plain. Don't know what I would do. With those bows, Mary looks like a gaudy Xmas package!
Oh I just thought of something- almost New Years Court time! Yay! When is that? Wonder what the 3 Ms's will wear?

Last edited:
I love the color, and it is very regal, and Princess- sy, but I'm not a fan of the huge bows! However, without the bows, I would say the dress is too boring. This is a dress that I wouldn't put sparkle on however. Or bows, yet it needs something or it would look too plain. Don't know what I would do. With those bows, Mary looks like a gaudy Xmas package!
Oh I just thought of something- almost New Years Court time! Yay! When is that? Wonder what the 3 Ms's will wear?

I have to agree. The bows really make it weird, but if it was just plain purple, it wouldn't be good. It needs something, some sort of design ala a couple of Letizia's dresses.

As for New Years Court, it is a week from today! Last year's was at 7pm, DK time on January 1st, so I'd assume the same for this year.

I expect the Ruby Tiara for Mary. I'm hoping for either a completely new gown, or the Silver one again. I just love it and think it works really well with the collar & the Rubies.

This time she used with her hair, down, nice for a change! I don't love the dress but she looks nice on it, all the times! and this is a family event good time for recycling. Now I see other ladies with updos. wonder how goes the day for them,??? they are not doing the cooking, or decorations, they do not put the table,or serving the food like any other normall family. may be they just wrap the presents. so do they have their a hairdresser for them?

Mary looks to have worn a brand new white gown for tonight: The Royal Watcher

she wore her midnight blue/black velvet cape over it (I don't understand wearing a cape that doesn't even cover your arms unless you're huddled under it! lol)

She just takes my breath away. So simple, but shows so well with her magnificent rubies!

Love this dress. White with the rubies is perfect. Hopefully we can see the dress without the cape.

I don't like this purple clutch wirh this beautiful gown. Gown is beautiful.

I don't like this purple clutch wirh this beautiful gown. Gown is beautiful.

I think its to go with the purple cloak.

Nice dress but not special. Marie gets my vote

Big miss for me. The dress looks like a nightgown, and with the black it looks like a cow.

Last edited:
I think its to go with the purple cloak.

Nice dress but not special. Marie gets my vote

You're right! I saw that this cloak is dark blue not purple! My fault!

Perfect look.
Marie's gown doesn't get my vote ;)

Finally new!!!

Adore it as usual.

The new white dress looks nice but nothing special. The cape ruined the gown/overall look for me. A fur coat or fur stole would've been so much nicer. Her hair and make up looked quite nice. White is a nice shade on Mary.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom