Crown Princess Mary's Eveningwear Part 13: January 2014 - June 2014

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't like the gold - not sure what you mean by plastic princess, but I think I know what you mean, and I agree with you.

I didn't like the gold - not sure what you mean by plastic princess, but I think I know what you mean, and I agree with you.

I meant that she doesnt look real - plastic doll-like. Part of her attraction is how antimated she is - this is an image of a plastic doll - awful.

Crown Princess Mary looked absolutely fabulous!!! One of the best dressed of the evening!

Last edited by a moderator:
I meant that she doesnt look real - plastic doll-like. Part of her attraction is how antimated she is - this is an image of a plastic doll - awful.

Do you mean the photo shoot or how the Crown Princess looks in the dress tonight?

I think she looks great at the concert the best dressed of the royal ladies.

:previous: photoshoot - which is what I referred to in my original post

:previous: photoshoot - which is what I referred to in my original post

Thanks ,just wanted it clarified.

Photo
With credit to polyesco who originally posted this in the thread about Prince Henrik's birthday.

Crown Princess Mary looked absolutely fabulous!!! One of the best dressed of the evening![/QUOTE]

Thanks for posting the photo from this event, as I said before I think Mary looks lovely also must add how pretty Princess Isabella is, looks so sweet with her mum.

Last edited by a moderator:
1 June: Crown Princess Mary wears a white dress whilst attending the birthday celebrations of her father-in-law, Prince Henrik. I'm not a huge fan of the bottom half of the dress, but all in all she looks nice:

Photo
With credit to polyesco who originally posted this in the thread about Prince Henrik's birthday.
I love Mary in this gown. There is something so intrinsically feminine about "Tea" length gowns and this dress and hairstyle really seem to light up Mary.

(..)

Last edited:
They all look great. Nice to see Christian in a tie, cute hairdo on Isabella.

Love this dress! It reminds me of Alexander McQueen's designs but more wearable. The color combination of white and gold works well and it's very flattering.

Love this dress! It reminds me of Alexander McQueen's designs but more wearable. The color combination of white and gold works well and it's very flattering.

The entire Family Looks great, but Mary´s Dress is really WONDERFUL!
Great - damatic - choice
BYe Bine

I love Mary in this gown. There is something so intrinsically feminine about "Tea" length gowns and this dress and hairstyle really seem to light up Mary.

(..)

I agree. I love tea length gown and this looks great on her.

I'm not too fond of this white dress, but they looked dashing as a family!

Don't love it don't hate it .. I do think it overwhelms her

I think this is the loveliest of dresses.

Mary looks amazing! The dress, hair and accessories are perfect!

Hmm, the more I think about it and see further photos, the more I dislike her hair. Its is looking far too bouffant . . . very 1960's. I liked the prettier style she wore for the photoshoot.

Somebody asked, and I meant to say in one of my posts, and don't quote me on this because it's been a while since I read the article, but I think I read Mary purchased the dresses she liked from the photo shoot, and sent the others back.

Love the hairdo and the makeup. The children look enchanting.

I don't necessarily care for the dress but I LOVE the way she did her hair

I just love reading all the comments. Some love dress other hate dress. Some love hair others hate hair. Some love color other hate color. What makes the world go round, personal opinion. It would be so dull if we all thought the same. Same thing happened when Maxima was made Queen in her lovely blue outfit. Most loved it some thought it was too Hollywoodish. Some loved her smile others thought she looked smug and self-centered. It is what this forum is all about. I just don't like the nasty remarks made. ie: instead of "slim" some remark "ugly skinny". or hair windblown, some will say ugly messy. Often wonder if everyone had to use their proper name and addresses, what remarks would be changed. Life is interesting

Yes, opinions differ very much about this outfit. I like the dress, and always like the 50's dresses Grace Kelly wore in the same length; a very flattering style.

I don't like the earrings at all. I don't like big hoops much, as they look cheap to me.

I find Mary, in general, too often goes for a Plastic Barbie look, which is a shame.

Yes, opinions differ very much about this outfit. I like the dress, and always like the 50's dresses Grace Kelly wore in the same length; a very flattering style.

I don't like the earrings at all. I don't like big hoops much, as they look cheap to me.

I find Mary, in general, too often goes for a Plastic Barbie look, which is a shame.

Opinions do differ, don't they. I've never found her look to be plastic Barbie at all. She more often than not looks elegant and well dressed to me. But again, that's my opinion:flowers:

I love this whole look. It takes risks, it succeeds and she looks fabulous in it.
There is something very pixie about the dress and about the whole look. It's nice to see someone wearing more than was expected to an event. Mary really can WOW - even at a non tiara event. She stands out from the herd and from what we expect of princesses in general and her in particular. Spectacular!

1 June: Crown Princess Mary wears a white dress whilst attending the birthday celebrations of her father-in-law, Prince Henrik. I'm not a huge fan of the bottom half of the dress, but all in all she looks nice:

Photo

Late to the party but Mary looks stunning in that white dress.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom