Crown Princess Mary's Eveningwear Part 12: April 2013 - December 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
They both look gorgeous! :flowers:

Last edited by a moderator:
I like the dress; a simple classic. The article made my skin crawl.

One of Mary's few poor choices. That print and cut makes her look chunky and she definitely isn't.

They both look gorgeous! :flowers:

They look absolutely stunning! Delicious couple!

Her dress is this one back from 2009
http://www.dr.dk/NR/rdonlyres/7946E43B-5660-47A8-A77F-72B1548BA8E0/1104671/_BOS6997.jpg

The crown princely couple accompanied the Regent couple to the opening of a joint exhibit at Aarhus University last

Mary has the skirt in the same pattern of this H&M dress.

http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=2hd1ks1&s=5

[URL]http://i44.tinypic.com/rmjslf.jpg[/URL]

I like the H&M dress, but I agree it makes Mary look bigger than she is. Maybe if the dress was sleeveless? Or maybe Mary just have surrendered herself to our autumn weather which enrich us these days with cold, rain, wind, and overcast skies, grrrr.
Mary herself look beautiful - I love the long hair to her.

Last edited by a moderator:
Beautiful black dress and a fabulous photo! They both look yummy!! lol

Why I like the dress? I just like the plain style of it.
Why the article made my skin crawl? They came across shallow; it wasn't a pleasant read.

Love the black dress, and that is is from 4 years ago!
Super dislike the ugly large flower satin job. Cut it up and make pillows from it!

Mary is just looking stunning. Even when I don't love an outfit she is so elegant, and always so put together. I love it!!!

Why I like the dress? I just like the plain style of it.
Why the article made my skin crawl? They came across shallow; it wasn't a pleasant read.

I apologize, I should have been clearer. I meant the article. And I agree with you. :)

Andolini, I did think you meant the article, but posted about both just in case! :)

Mary looks beautiful, but I'm not sure about the dress. It certainly isn't my favorite.

When appearing together, I think it would be great for Fred and Mary to consider what they are wearing, i.e. Fred could wear a tie that doesn't scream in protest to Mary's outfit, like it does here. - Mary's dress; I don't like anything about it.

When appearing together, I think it would be great for Fred and Mary to consider what they are wearing, i.e. Fred could wear a tie that doesn't scream in protest to Mary's outfit, like it does here. - Mary's dress; I don't like anything about it.

i dont mind it. its cute when they match, but if they did it all the time it would be overboard, too much IMO:flowers:

I liked the skirt version of this but not the dress.

Love, Love the dress! Mary and Frederik are the best looking couple. They just seem to be so happy together and so in love. It looks so genuine, too.

October 27, 2013 - Mary in a gold/beige lace embellishment dress matched with the white coat and Valentino heels.

I don't get why Mary had to ruin the lovely dress with the white coat which looks like a lab coat to me. She would've looked nicer without it and used a shawl. I love the Valentino heels but I don't like it matched with the dress. Great hairstyle and the earrings look nice with the outfit.

Full view ** Side view

That elegant, white coat doesn't ruin anything and the dress is absolutely lovely.

Love the heels. The dress is also nice but I am not a big fan of the white coat either. I think I would prefer to see the coat with another outfit.

I find the dress too thin; you can see her thighs through it! - And I would prefer not to!

She look lovely, the the dress very feminine. I don't mind the coat. As always her hair, makeup and jewelry are exquisite.

Gorgeous! The white coat is a little severe for the overall looke but doesn't ruin it, imo.
A nice shawl would have been better if it's chilly.

I love the coat and the dress but not together. That beige dress is absolutely stunning!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom