Crown Princess Mary's Eveningwear Part 12: April 2013 - December 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mary has a figure to die for. The dress isn't too tight; it was designed to look that way. It is obvious that Frederik likes what he sees..:) She looks wonderful.

Are you saying the dress was designed to look too tight? Then it's a poor design, I would say. The dress (and especially an expensive one) should look just right, not too tight.

Are you saying the dress was designed to look too tight? Then it's a poor design, I would say. The dress (and especially an expensive one) should look just right, not too tight.

It was designed with ruching, and it is a properly fitted dress.

It was designed with ruching, and it is a properly fitted dress.

Ruffles in the front are fine, but the dress is far from being properly fitted. Look at the back view, esp around the slit area, where the dress is clearly too tight. Also, in the side view 1, it's pulling up and is ruckling. To me those are signs of a dress being too small and not properly fitted.

Here is pictures where we can see the dress better :flowers:

Front view http://frederiketmary.f.r.pic.centerblog.net/o/b7.jpg

Side view1 http://frederiketmary.f.r.pic.centerblog.net/o/b5.jpg

Side view2 http://frederiketmary.f.r.pic.centerblog.net/o/b10.jpg

Back view http://frederiketmary.f.r.pic.centerblog.net/o/b12.jpg

She looks stunning, one of her best look IMO. What a figure she has!

It was designed with ruching, not ruffles. Big difference. Also, in pic 2, it is not cupping under her backside at all.. no signs of ruckling or pulling up to me. The hemline is perfectly even all around. Just a beautifully designed and tailored dress.

It was designed with ruching, not ruffles. Big difference. Also, in pic 2, it is not cupping under her backside at all.. no signs of ruckling or pulling up to me. The hemline is perfectly even all around. Just a beautifully designed and tailored dress.

Sorry, used the wrong word, English is my second language after all. Ruching is what I meant.
I think we should just agree to disagree, as to me it's just too small. I clearly see the dress ruckling in the second picture. It may be a beautifully designed and tailored dress (although I do not like the flower pattern), but for someone a size smaller than Mary. My point is, she should have bought it a size up.

It is all in the eye of the beholder, I guess. No sense in quibbling over such silly things. Sorry If I offended you in any way. What is your native tongue, if I may ask?

It is all in the eye of the beholder, I guess. No sense in quibbling over such silly things. Sorry If I offended you in any way. What is your native tongue, if I may ask?

I agree, we all like different things. Guess I just don't like very tight clothes. Mary does and looks good in it. With that said, I agree Mary has a great body :).

Oh, no, you did not offend me at all, I like when people correct me, this is the good way to learn.
It's Polish :)

Ruffles in the front are fine, but the dress is far from being properly fitted. Look at the back view, esp around the slit area, where the dress is clearly too tight. Also, in the side view 1, it's pulling up and is ruckling. To me those are signs of a dress being too small and not properly fitted.

She's in motion in both of the pics you cite, so of course it's going to look like the fabric is pulling. There's no issue here IMO.

She's in motion in both of the pics you cite, so of course it's going to look like the fabric is pulling. There's no issue here IMO.

Of course there isn't. To you the dress is perfect, to me it's pulling. And that's just different opinions.

September 17, 2013 - Wearing a blue tunic with matching pants and a long necklace to an awards event.

Lovely shade of blue and a lovely outfit!

Full view

Love the color but it's an awful outfit!

18 September --> CP Mary at State Diner due to visit of President of Vietnam and his wife in Denmark.

https://fbcdn-sphotos-a-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/73379_365727973572148_1804313264_n.jpg
http://31.media.tumblr.com/3355f605689782177a995422b4f99683/tumblr_mtc9jfIpCq1r47deno1_1280.jpg

Recycled long skirt and new pale pink lace blouse.

For me CP Mary looks pefect - as always :)

I love that skirt but I really dislike the lace top.

:previous: I looove every piece :wub::wub::wub:
Especially the long one-shoulder dress and the blck and blue skirt, lovely!

Just for curiosity, do you think the clothes are hers, or were borrowed by the magazine? I´ve never seen her in them before, and I know that she hasn´t reuse the clothes from other phtoshoots, so I asume they were borrowed...:ermm:

According to the article all the clothes are by Australian designers and were brought to the photoshoot by the reporter and photographer. They are not the property of Mary. Of course she can obtain anything she likes on her own.

Last edited:
:previous: Let's hope she does acquire them because as a set of gowns, they are fabulous, and each unique in their own way. Better still, there is not a bad one in the bunch. I especially love the tea length gown. I think they are so elegant and romantic and, needless to say, Mary looks wonderful in it.

Those dresses are wonderful.That's a nice publicity for australian designers.
My favourite are the yellow,black/blue ones.The last one is nice too.

Last edited:
Great selection! I love all the clothes CP Mary has worn for the Women's Weekly Australia photoshooting, especially the skirt & blouse combination from Jayson Brunsdon :flowers:
The white dress in picture 4 reminds me of Audrey Hepburn´s style, very feminine and elegant!

Same pictures from Women's Weekly Australia in bigger size :)
-> http://www.newmyroyals.com/

Last edited:
Well this is gorgeous I must get my copy ... stunning photos...

Absolute Perfection in Every dress and photo! She is so comfortable in front of the camera and the camera loves her. Stunning.

Stunning simply stunning! The yellow dress is gorgeous and I love the pic with Mary sitting in a chair wearing a black top. Wow!

Last edited:
I love that blue skirt worn with those pewter shoes and her aquas. Actually all the photos are perfect!!!

Can only think of one word...Wowza!!

She looks so amazing in every picture. Just gorgeous. Really adore the ones w/Bella and Ziggy.

Thanks to all the links provided.

I love dress #4! She looks stunning in every picture!

I love the photos, stunning clothing , of course the one with the cream/yellow dress in that gold room is incredible! yes really like Disney princess! te one sitting with the white dress is beautiful too and the one with Isabella is so sweet! just notice Isabella doesn't have tights for dance? I though it is a kind of funny go and kiss your momy and she is with her tiara on! I guess for them is normal! anyone wknos who are the designers! love it,love it ,love it! she is the most regal princess!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom