Crown Princess Mary's Eveningwear Part 11: October 2012 - April 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If it was a gala event then Prince Frederik was underdressed.
CPss Mary looks stunning....

If it was a gala event then Prince Frederik was underdressed.
CPss Mary looks stunning....

Looking at the men in the background, he was dressed correctly. Mary wore simple day dress, nice, but still a day dress. She was definitely underdressed for a gala event.

Mary looks very nice. Love her makeup and shoes. Frederik looks good too, but the vest makes his blazer look tight.

She looks stunning, as usual. Love the detailing on the shoulder and waistline. Her hair looks fab!

I think she looks lovely. Love the hairstyle.

Beautiful dress and fit, and I love her hair. A bejeweled ornament nestled in the twist portion would not have gone amiss.

love the pic of her hairstyle, really pretty. Mary has looked beautiful this whole trip!

Really lovely, pretty ensemble. I love this dress.

Beautiful hair and dress. I remember the dress, she has a fabulous figure/

Mary looks fab, I like everything about this look. Re Frederik: Its his signature to show up in suits that have this specific cut, pointed shoes. Its rather funky than classic but the DRF men and some women (Margrethe) and fashion is a rather special topic. I am glad he didnt show up in some red or yellow pants.

Mary looks very nice

Absolutely lovely dress on Mary. I love the hairstyle. It goes very nicely with the dress.

At first glance I totally hated this gown but am now warming to it reminds me of Emilia Wickstead garments but am certain it isn't but it has that look about it. I like it ... I think ....

At first glance I totally hated this gown but am now warming to it reminds me of Emilia Wickstead garments but am certain it isn't but it has that look about it. I like it ... I think ....

I think I like it too:) I like this color on Mary. Pretty hair too!

Im not fond of the dress. The lining makes it look poorly made, it shouldnt have been a silk fabric IMO. The idea behind the lace layer is nice but the finishing isnt.

Mary looks absolutely beautiful! Very nice dress by Elise Gug.

I'm a bit on the fence about the gown. I like the lace overlay but not too sure about the lining. Otherwise, she does look lovely.

I'm a bit on the fence about the gown. I like the lace overlay but not too sure about the lining. Otherwise, she does look lovely.
I am in love with the Crown Princess' fur scarf! Do those more expert than me know whether this could be a knitted fur, as the patterning visible on the photograph is suspicious!:flowers:

the dress is pretty but the material is cheap: 52% Polyester / 48% Viscose

Don't like the dress. I dislike the fabric and I think it's poorly made.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom