The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Royal Highlights > Royal House of Fashion > Archives

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 10-23-2012, 02:27 AM
Super Moderator
Picture of the Month Representative - Monaco and Sweden

Posts about Crown Princess Mary's jewellery have been moved to the Royal Jewels subforum!

Old 10-23-2012, 03:09 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lumutqueen View Post
Unfortunately Mary arrived, we think, after the other guests in Luxembourg and did not travel from hotel to the evening venue but went straight from plane to the gala banquet. There is a full length picture of a model wearing the dress in the post below.
[
They arrived earlier that evening at the Palace en changed there. They were staying at the Palace:

Crown Princess Mary And Crown Prince Frederic Of Denmark

Old 10-23-2012, 03:20 AM
Imperial Majesty
Royal Blogger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fanvanmaxima

They arrived earlier that evening at the Palace en changed there. They were staying at the Palace:

Crown Princess Mary And Crown Prince Frederic Of Denmark
And the gala banquet was at the palace, hence they went straight from plane to gala banquet.
Old 10-24-2012, 02:49 AM
Super Moderator
Picture of the Month Representative - Monaco and Sweden

Mary at the gala dinner for the President of Slovakia on October 23, wearing a long blue dress and her white fur cape:

** Full view **
Old 10-24-2012, 03:32 AM
Super Moderator
Blog Editor
Royal Blogger
Picture of the Month Assistant Coordinator

This is a beautiful recycled dress which I wish she would wear a bit more.
Unfortunately she didn't pull the overall look off well last night. The white fur was too white/grey against that shade of blue. Her make up seemed a bit too white for her skin tone.
Old 10-24-2012, 06:21 AM
Royal Highness

Mary looks beautiful last night. This dress is one of my favorite dresses. The blue color suits her and the dress fits her very well. So I'm glad that Mary wore this dress again :)
Old 10-24-2012, 06:57 AM
Heir Apparent

This dress is very nice. It's not my favorite Mary dress as it's a little bridesmaidy to me. Still, she looks great and it's great seeing her pearl choker and smaller tiara again.

http://i46.tinypic.com/xrfpg.jpg

http://i50.tinypic.com/6qi72g.jpg
Old 10-24-2012, 07:38 AM
Majesty
TRF Author

I think its a good and safe choice for a gala dinner. The whole look works with the tiara. Not keen on the fur cape though.
Old 10-24-2012, 08:14 AM
Heir Presumptive

I agree with everyone, Mary looks beautiful and its a typical choice though not my favorite gown.
Old 10-24-2012, 09:29 AM
Courtier

Thank you! I agree in some pics Mary looks pale but apart from that quite lovely. Always liked the dress and the tiara tooks really good against her dark hair and with this hairstyle.
Old 10-24-2012, 10:17 AM
Serene Highness

I really think the pallor comes from the way the anteroom was dimly lit while the flashes were bouncing all around.

I love this look! She looks really radiant in jewel tones.
Old 10-24-2012, 01:30 PM
Heir Presumptive

Lovely the dress is recycled but I love it and I like the fur on her ...
Old 10-24-2012, 02:54 PM
Heir Apparent

That's a beautiful blue on her and I just love her blue topaz/aquamarine choker.
Old 10-24-2012, 03:01 PM
Heir Apparent

Mary looks stunning! Love that color and I think the fur goes well with the look.
Old 10-24-2012, 06:26 PM
Courtier

This maybe a stupid question but these are really the things I NEED TO KNOW and that bug me trying to speculate about

Where do the ladies put their clutches when they are seated? I saw Mary walk in with one, but didn't see it after that (obviously) They aren't put in front of them on the table, do they put them under the table or behind their back between themselves and the chair back?..Or are they 'looked after' by the help and given back when requested perhaps in a special clutch hutch or clutch credenza :)
Old 10-24-2012, 06:57 PM
Heir Presumptive
Royal Blogger

Great to see this dress brought out again - lovely colour and style on Mary. And the look was completeted perfectly with her stunning aquamarine set - choker, earrings and ring

Old 10-24-2012, 09:38 PM
Heir Apparent

A less formal dinner brought out a less formal Crown Princess Mary tonight.

Tis simple dark green dress looks very nice on Mary.

http://i45.tinypic.com/106iofq.jpg

http://i48.tinypic.com/fp1hj6.jpg
Old 10-24-2012, 09:56 PM
Heir Presumptive

Do love the blue gown on Mary. Remember it well. Her jewlery and hairdo complement it well as well as her posture.
The green dress is lovely too and looks nice with the beige pumps. To me, it is crying out for an accessory of some kind.
Old 10-24-2012, 10:48 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnaNotherThing View Post
This maybe a stupid question but these are really the things I NEED TO KNOW and that bug me trying to speculate about

Where do the ladies put their clutches when they are seated? I saw Mary walk in with one, but didn't see it after that (obviously) They aren't put in front of them on the table, do they put them under the table or behind their back between themselves and the chair back?..Or are they 'looked after' by the help and given back when requested perhaps in a special clutch hutch or clutch credenza :)
Etiquette and International Protocol is you should put your clutches in ,, It belongs in one of places, your lap under your napkin or behind you in the chair under the small of your back or infront of you ,, & While dancing , you can leave the clutch in the chair ,,, if Bag not clutch , so you can put it on the floor from left side ,,,,,,, And No dear Noway it given back when requested because always be your own items inside the clutch , Like , lipstick , perfume , key , credit card , and you possible need it in any time !!
Old 10-24-2012, 11:16 PM
Majesty

Mary looks like a Princess that she is in the blue dress. I love it. Absolutely stunning and regal..

I'm not obsessed with royalty...I just think intensely about it.
Closed Thread

Tags
crown princess mary, crown princess mary evening dresses, crown princess mary eveningwear, princess mary style