Crown Princess Mary's Eveningwear Part 11: October 2012 - April 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I like this dress, the style is lovely. Shoes are pretty but don't match at all.

I just don't care for this dress on Mary, but I'm not sure why. The pleating on the top, the color?

Crown Princess Mary at the welcome reception for the international conference on global inequality in Copenhagen yesterday evening, February 18, 2013, wearing a nice dress and a black coat:

** Full view ** Upper part 1 ** Upper part 2 **

Not a bad dress for a day-time dress, but certainly not a great choice for an eveningwear.

Like the colour, but don't think it's good on Mary. Don't like the shoes with the dress, don't think they match at all, and the belt looks cheap. Also not too fond of the pleats on the dress.

With the last appearances looks like Mary has lost her fashion spark.

Not a bad dress for a day-time dress, but certainly not a great choice for an eveningwear.

Like the colour, but don't think it's good on Mary. Don't like the shoes with the dress, don't think they match at all, and the belt looks cheap. Also not too fond of the pleats on the dress.

With the last appearances looks like Mary has lost her fashion spark.
Have you ever liked anything CP Mary wears...;)

The color is perfect for this wintry but bright time of year. I really like the dress.

I like the overall look, the dress is very pretty.

She, mostly, looks wonderful, a few missteps here and there. Some cannot stand a beautiful woman, looking great in almost everything. With Mary it is mostly color that may make some outfits less "great".

I love the dress, the color, the coat and her cute hairdo.
A dressier belt would have been nice.

I think the burn orange shade of the dress suits Mary. The overall look is not bad.

March 10, 2013 - Mary attending a dinner in Chile wearing recycled black dress matched with red/coral earrings and nude heels and a gold clutch.

Full view ** Close up

I love this dress always have bought a similar one I loved it so ... the shoes are really lovely and the bag gorgeous IMO

I love the dress and the shoes...just not together. She looks great!

Mary looks lovely, but I don't care for her shoes. I like her clutch bag.

Not a good look, the separate pieces are ok but not together. Hair is awful.

I'm not too enthralled by this outfit. I like the upper part which is very flattering to her shoulders and bust, but don't care for the frilly curtain look below. I'm not crazy about the color accessories either.

I'm not too enthralled by this outfit. I like the upper part which is very flattering to her shoulders and bust, but don't care for the frilly curtain look below. I'm not crazy about the color accessories either.

You're being kind. It looks like she spent all day Saturday in TJ Maxx.

I like this dress too, wrap style and side bow very flattering.It's Diane von Furstenburg.
Maybe a coral necklace would have picked itup.
Don't like her in black.

Last edited:
Mary looks lovely from head to toe. Very elegant!

That's a knockout outfit and Mary looks very elegant. Her chignon is just beautiful.

A very sophisticated and chic look for Mary, I LOVE it!

Can't wait to see pictures of today's dinner, but I'm sure I'll be seeing them tomorow though

Nice classic look. Much better than the frilly black dress from the first night. I like her hair styled this way too. Mary looks best in clean, tailored cuts.

Mary looks best with a clean classic style. As soon as she tries to be fashionable or goes for too many frills there is a chance she got it wrong (like the previous evening outfit).

I liked the black outfit better than this pale (and tight) number, wasn't fond of the accessories though, they are better here.
IMO Mary with her pale skin doesn't wear pale colours well. She looks washed out.
So far the day outfits have been much better than the evening outfits. Let's hope for tonight.

Last edited:
Classic evening look which works well and Mary wears it well.

A very nice classic dress on Mary. She looks lovely.

Her hair is so gorgeous from the side. Love this look!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom