Crown Princess Mary's Eveningwear Part 10: May 2012 - October 2012

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

iceflower

Administrator
Site Team
Country
Germany

Welcome to Part 10 of the thread for Crown Princess Mary's Eveningwear!

You can find the old thread here:

** Crown Princess Mary's Eveningwear Part 9: January 2012 - May 2012 **

Please take a look at the
TRF Community Rules & FAQs!

· Only pictures you have written permission to share can be posted here. You can post links to any pictures.
· No more than 20% of the text of an article can be posted, along with a link to the original article.
· It's a copyright violation to post translations of entire articles.
· We expect our members to treat each other and the royals and persons in these threads with respect.
· Opinions should be backed up by reference to published reports.
· Off topic and empty posts will be deleted without notice.
· Please be careful not to write in capital letters.

:flowers: Happy Posting! :flowers:

Crown Princess Mary at the Fashion Summit evening event in Copenhagen yesterday, May 3, 2012,
wearing a top and the H&M skirt she has worn before. At first I wasn't sure about the top, but
altogether, especially with the hairdo it looks really nice.

** Full view 1 ** Full view 2 **

Mary looked amazing! Her skin was radiant and her makeup looked (as always) flawless. I love her changing hairstyles. Lovely jewellery, shoes, and clutch - she (or perhaps her stylist) pays great attention to detail. As for the outfit itself, for me, both the skirt and top are lovely pieces...but I am undecided on how I like them paired together.

Last edited by a moderator:
I actually would have liked her in a form-fitting dress in the color and fabric of the blouse. That would have really looked very elegant and dressy.

Last edited:
Such a stunning hairstyle. She looks radiant.

I don't like the floral skirt with that top. However, her hair and makeup look amazing!

I agree it should have been all one fabric either the silver/grey or the floral. Love the hair and makeup she does turn out well.

I like the top part of the outfit, and like some have stated, wish grey was the color of the bottom and top. Mary's hair is gorgeous.

Very elegant and flattering look, Mary looks very beautiful.
I also love her hairstyle and the accessories - the clutch, the shoes and the gorgeous earrings.

Lovely appearance - the only thing I really dont like is the hairstyle, its fitted for an alien.:alien:

Lovely look overall; I like the pattern of the dress and the waistline. Unfortunately, the fabric had a tendency to wrinkle as is evident in the third photo. I also wonder what color stones were her earrings.

Lovely look overall; I like the pattern of the dress and the waistline. Unfortunately, the fabric had a tendency to wrinkle as is evident in the third photo. I also wonder what color stones were her earrings.

It looks like pieces from her ruby and diamond parure or they could be amethysts.

Last edited:
The beige/white dress is lovely. Very elegant and flattering.

I love the dress, but I think the color washes her out.

Lovely look, another updo would have been better. Love the rubies (NO PUN)worn in a more cocktail way. I have been waiting for her to do this!

The yellow dress looks like Prada. Atleast, the silhouette is very S/S 2012 to me.

I normally don't like that kind of swoop but it's modified and no too pronounced; so I like it.

Last edited:
I like the style of the dress. The color and fabric are not great. The dress does look quite wrinkled. I love Mary, but I'm not liking the hair.

Very elegant and chic. She really looks amazing from head to toe. Every bit the CP she is.

I like the style of the dress. The color and fabric are not great. The dress does look quite wrinkled. I love Mary, but I'm not liking the hair.
I agree.I think the dress does not look 'chic' enough, the fabric is wrinkled, it is something one might wear to a BBQ....

The dress is nice itself but I don't think the color flatters her.

Mary at the Official Dinner in South Korea

Lovely, elegant and quite chic.

http://i47.tinypic.com/105qydz.jpg

http://i49.tinypic.com/20iunfn.jpg

http://i46.tinypic.com/nlzo9h.jpg

Quite elegant!!! We haven't seen a lot of photos so far, so I hope that we get better views of the design and pattern of the dress. I'm glad that the rubies have made an appearance! Wonderful that the Crown Princess has adapted the ruby and diamond parure that can be worn in different ways for different occasions.

PrincessApple said:
Mary looked amazing! Her skin was radiant and her makeup looked (as always) flawless. I love her changing hairstyles. Lovely jewellery, shoes, and clutch - she (or perhaps her stylist) pays great attention to detail. As for the outfit itself, for me, both the skirt and top are lovely pieces...but I am undecided on how I like them paired together.

Her hair is amazing!!! I really like. The outfit as well!

dbarn67 said:
Mary at the Official Dinner in South Korea

Lovely, elegant and quite chic.

http://i47.tinypic.com/105qydz.jpg

http://i49.tinypic.com/20iunfn.jpg

http://i46.tinypic.com/nlzo9h.jpg

I agree, she is elegant!

Last edited by a moderator:
Mary looks very beautiful and elegant this dress, I really like it. I'd like to have seen her hair from the front (argh, in every picture her side is turned to the camera), but I agree, from the side it looks somewhat weird.

The dress is pretty nice, but what's going on with the hair? The chignon is so huge she could hide a flask of hot tea in it. It even gives Margrethe's a run for its money.

The dress is pretty nice, but what's going on with the hair? The chignon is so huge she could hide a flask of hot tea in it. It even gives Margrethe's a run for its money.

I understand that you do not like the style of CPM (I've seen it on several of your comments), but I don't understand what you mean :) CP Maxima of Netherlands has often her hair coiffed in bun like this and so??? She also could hide flask of hot tea in it???

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom