Crown Princess Mary's Eveningwear Part 10: May 2012 - October 2012

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am not keen of one-shoulder dresses, but Crown Princess Mary looked stunning. It is great that she kept jewellery to the minimum.

Last edited:
Really love this on her and the grey accessories are stunning

Ohh I love the dress! She looks good... nice hairdo as well

Mary looks stunning in the blue cocktail dress. I love the soft grey shoes and clutch with it. Her hair style adds the perfect touch!
I absolutely love her shoes . . . they are just sooooo feminine and the epitome of elegance. The clutch isn't too shabby either!

As usual, Mary knows how to spin the up do in the perfect way to match the style of her gown.

Mary in a black strapless evening dress at the 2012 Crown Princely Couple Culture Prizes awards show[/B]:

http://i50.tinypic.com/o9rdra.jpg

She looks beautiful. Looks like a new dress to me.

Last edited by a moderator:
Spectacular. I love the black dress on Mary.

Mary in a black strapless evening dress at the 2012 Crown Princely Couple Culture Prizes awards show:
http://i50.tinypic.com/o9rdra.jpg

She looks beautiful. Looks like a new dress to me.

Dress looks great but length is grandma style!!! You either go long or stop around knee length. Everything else looks strange.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dress looks great but length is grandma style!!! You either go long or stop around knee length. Everything else looks strange.

I like the length. I think tea length dresses have a nice shape on women with very long, thin legs. They don't typically flatter shorter women, but on Mary it looks fantastic.

I don't think so, knee length dresses always get criticised for somehow looking too short. Yet for an event like this a full length dress IMO would look out of place.

I love the length of the dress, it suits Mary's height very well.

:previous: Hmm, it seems that Ballerina or Tea Dance length dresses are back coming back into fashion and for my money, I think it looks very elegant and feminine without being fussy.

I love the dress Mary is spectacular

Im 99.9% sure that this is a Prada dress. I don't mind the dress at all though the waist seems a bit too tight and the length a bit too long.

Last edited:
I like the dress. She looks very nice. I also like her hairdo. very chic..

Mary looks so pretty. Lovely dress and make-up. I don't care for black jewelry like this. I would have much preferred diamonds...but thats just me. Marys skin is just so perfect.

I think dress looks like an 80's bridesmaids dress. I do like the Mary's hair and makeup.

I love the black jets on the top of the dress..they add interest and a bit of shine. Mary looks her elegant self, as usual.

Beautiful dress, and Mary looks wonderful in it.

The Crown Princess wears this shade better than any female royal around. It really sets off her porcelain complexion and she knows how to wear her hair when sporting black as well. So classic and refined.

it seems that Ballerina or Tea Dance length dresses are back

It's lovely isn't it. It epitomises refined vintage; reminiscent of the 50′s which was a profound time for 20th century women's couture.

Very elegant for an evening appearance.

Not Tea length at all. This slightly longer than knee length in the latest and Mary has adopted it for some months, to her advantage. P caroline is sporting it also among others, but also flatters Mary's legs. Very mid 50's look.
The black jet applique wonderful, the full inverted pleats at the waist add the most pounds to anyone. It still looks a little tight on her. Nice to see her hair styled, couldn't realy make out the jewlery in the images.

The black dress is stunning! Love the 50's style.

dbarn67 said:
I think dress looks like an 80's bridesmaids dress. I do like the Mary's hair and makeup.

Which 80s were you talking about? Cuz it doesn't look like anything I've ever seen from the 80s.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom