Crown Princess Mary's Eveningwear Part 18: September 2017 - November 2018

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

iceflower

Administrator
Site Team
Country
Germany

Welcome to Part 18 of the thread for Crown Princess Mary's Eveningwear!

You can find the old thread here:

** Crown Princess Mary's Eveningwear Part 17: September 2016 - September 2017 **

Please take a look at the
TRF Community Rules & FAQs!

· Only pictures you have written permission to share can be posted here. You can post links to any pictures.
· No more than 20% of the text of an article can be posted, along with a link to the original article.
· It's a copyright violation to post translations of entire articles.
· We expect our members to treat each other and the royals and persons in these threads with respect.
· Opinions should be backed up by reference to published reports.
· Off topic and empty posts will be deleted without notice.
· Please be careful not to write in capital letters.

:flowers: Happy Posting! :flowers:

Looove this look - just perfect ? It's a custom made dress from Lasse Spangenberg.

love the whole out fit ! she looks great

The gown is very beautiful.

the dress is beautiful. love the print. she looks wonderful!

Now that is stunning! Head to toe...just spot on. LOVE this on her!

LaRae

Perfection all the way around, CP Mary does it no other way....Oh to raid her closet.....

Lovely hair, beautiful gown and jewellery. Really loving this look.

Gorgeous. The dress is fantastic, I love the soft hair style, her make up is great. Another head to toe 10/10 look.
Frederik doesn't look too bad, either!

I am afraid,I am in the minority. I don't like this look on mary. Her hair looks messy and not flattering to me. The dress is not attractive for her as a strapless dress, there is no interesting necklace or earrings, and the wide inverted plates at at the waist are very unattractive. Also, I do not like the colors or print. A total miss for me

She looked great. What a beautiful dress.

Mary looked amazing. I would kill to raid her closet, and one of the first dresses I'd run out the door with is that one. I love a good strapless ballgown, and the large, black and white graphic floral print looks amazing on that style of dress. I would have liked to see maybe her wedding tiara used as a necklace, but that's my only real knock. So, 9.5/10.

Beautiful dress. Loved her hair too.

Love this dress, hate it with gold wire jewelry. Just my preference, would have rather seen diamonds or a bare neck.

What a great look, what a phantastic dress. I agree on the jewels, they do not fit perfectly
BYe Bine

Absolutely stunning. :flowers:

Last edited by a moderator:
Love this dress, hate it with gold wire jewelry. Just my preference, would have rather seen diamonds or a bare neck.

Unfortunately, Mary does not have a diamond parure to use.

The black dress is wonderful. Mary looks sophisticated.

Really don't like this dress on her, it is so plain and don't like the v neck

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom