Crown Princess Mary's Daytime Fashion Part 9: November 2009 - March 2010

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

dazzling

Former Moderator
City
-
Country
France
Welcome to part 9 of
Princess Mary's Daytime Fashion
The previous can be found here

Here are some important
TRF Community Rules & FAQs

• In order to legally post copyrighted material, you must obtain written permission from the copyright owner.
  • No more than 20% of the text of an article can be posted, along with a link to the original article.
  • It's a copyright violation to post translations of entire articles.
  • Hotlinking of content from other websites is not permitted.
  • We expect our members to treat each other with respect.
  • Opinions should be backed up by reference to published reports.
  • Empty posts, that is posts that do not add or contribute to the discussion, will be deleted without notice.
If you have any questions, please contact a member of the moderating team.

Happy posting!:flowers:

Royal House of Fashion Moderators
Marmi, The Truth & dazzling

Nov 5, 2009 - Mary wore 2 outfits so far on the day 5 ofthe state visit Vietnam.

Outfit 1 - A recycled lepord print dress matched with a jacket
Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3

Outfit 2 - Was more casual cropped pants matched with a red sweater and red flats.
Full View ** Close Up

I think both outfits were nicely matched. Ive always liked the red lepord dress, interesting to see it worn with a jacket, breaks all the red down.
The other outfit was more practical and the red added color to the soft tones.

I love the dress and jacket. Isn't this the same jacket from a few days ago? Not crazy about the cropped pants, although they look good on her. I think you'd have to be tall and slender to pull that off, and she does.

Nov 5, 2009 - Mary wore 2 outfits so far on the day 5 ofthe state visit Vietnam.

Outfit 1 - A recycled lepord print dress matched with a jacket
Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3

Outfit 2 - Was more casual cropped pants matched with a red sweater and red flats.
Full View ** Close Up

I think both outfits were nicely matched. Ive always liked the red lepord dress, interesting to see it worn with a jacket, breaks all the red down.
The other outfit was more practical and the red added color to the soft tones.

I love both of the outfits, i'm so jealous she looks stunning even when she's wearing that hideous overcoat. :flowers:

:previous:

:lol: How right you are... Mary has done a very nice recycling with outfit 1 IMO - I really like reddish colours on her, combined with the beige jacket and shoes it simply looked very nice!

I remember this red/white printed dress, she recycled it so nicely once again.
The 2nd outfit is quite ugly, imo, even for a daytime activity. I just hate baggy pants.

I like a lot the red dress with the gray jacket. I also love the shoes she´s wearing :flowers:
About the second outfit, well, it´s casual and seems to be confortable, the cardi is very nice and I even like the pants. Of course, the coat is really awful, but great for so much rain ;)

I remember this red/white printed dress, she recycled it so nicely once again.
The 2nd outfit is quite ugly, imo, even for a daytime activity. I just hate baggy pants.

Given that Fredrick is in what looks like a jogging suit, I think I can give Mary a pass on the baggy cropped pants. I don't know anyone who can look elegant in a downpour. She might have done some weather research and found some awesome rain boots. I'm going to forgive her on this one! ;)

Mary looks so good in any shade of red, purples as well. Being a redhead, I avoid those colours, I think I am jealous!!:lol::flowers:

I really love the red dress, I'm curious as to why she wore the same linen colored jacket with a different belt. I would think if you have enough room in your luggage to pack those "baggy parachute gauchos" you could have thrown in a nice jacket or even the dreaded cardigan!:D:D:D Mary has done a great job anyway this state visit. Always elegant!!

I'm sorry. I usually like Mary's style, but these baggy pants are just hideous. They are really, really unattractive. I like the shade of the cardigan, but it doesn't look like it fits her properly. I am really surprised by this outfit.

Nov 6, 2009 - Mary in a recycled printed skirt matched with a white shirt which looks like a jacket and a brown hat.

Skirt is lovely but not sure about the shirt/sweater. I like the hat, its not fancy at all, reminds me of straw hats worn on the beach.

Full View ** Close Up ** Hat Close Up

I like the outfit today! this skirt is lovely! Who is the designer???

The baggy pants were an unfortunate choice...and she could at least buttoned up the cardi!

Love today's outfit and new brown hat!!

I like the jacket form today, and love the necklace and shoes. Not sure about the printed skirt and the hat, though.

I liked the red dress, but dont like that she paired it with the same linen jacket worn earlier this week with the Pucci Dress. It seems apathetic towards fashion, or lazy, IMO?

I dislike the goucho-parachute pants in that she wore in the second outfit!

I like her skirt, necklace and especially the shoes. Not so fond of the jacket, but it's okay. The hat is quite different, but I like the shape quite much! It suits Mary, I really like big hats on her.

I like the outfit today! this skirt is lovely! Who is the designer???

The skirt is by Hugo Boss. I saw it on ebay a couple of weeks ago and nearly bought it. Seeing it on Mary again I kind of regret that I didn't. It's lovely.

I like the 2nd outfit and it looks like it was raining so for Mary to be in a pair of Jimmy choos and a dress from prada would not have been a wise choice. And it looked a really casual event so what she had on was appropriate. Can't Mary and the other cp's get a break from their designer clothes?

Always liked the Boss skirt amd do really love the new hat. I wish someone on her staff would throw those baggy pants away they are horrible. Have loved all but those pants on this trip they are what the frilly shirt was to Jerry in Seinfeld an ongoing nightmare. IMO

From what I can see I like the pattern of her dress, lovely earrings. I think, it's a nice and fresh outfit for a interview.

Nov 6, 2009 - Mary in a recycled printed skirt matched with a white shirt which looks like a jacket and a brown hat.

Skirt is lovely but not sure about the shirt/sweater. I like the hat, its not fancy at all, reminds me of straw hats worn on the beach.

Full View ** Close Up ** Hat Close Up

Today's look is so lovely, especially this beautiful skirt :flowers: Typical Mary!

I prefer how she used the yellow dress this time over last time with that odd brown jacket

The yellow dress is really pretty and it look smuch nicer without the leatehr jacket.
I think it would be nice to see a cardigan over it ratehr than a jacket.

I like this yellow dress. The colors are very pretty, and the design looks great on Mary. It does look much better during this wearing than it did in the spring when she wore it with that heavy leather jacket.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom