Crown Princess Mary's Daytime Fashion Part 9: November 2009 - March 2010

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not keen on this dress per se, but the outfit looks quite nicely put together indeed.

I agree with you Dierna, the dress is not my favorite, yet the whole outfit looks good. I love her boots.

I think that this is the same dress that she wore when they had the hunt in December.

nice look for mary she became to use the minis dress ( letizia start this combination )

Not tne best look and I am not a fan of that look anyway think it is a bit busy looking too much sleeve then the belt short the boots cute but it is just all wrong IMO

The dress is nice but I don't like the neck gathering as much. Also, not too fond of the turtleneck worn underneath. When I first saw it, the neck area reminded me of an Elizabethan ruff. I adore the boots, but I thought this outfit looked better and was more suitable at the hunt. Btw, I am not sure, but it looks like a Malene Birger dress I saw sometime back.

Edit: The dress is by Hugo Boss.

Overall it's a nice looking outfit.

Not the best look I've seen - CP Mary can do much better. I think the problem is the combination of all these dark colours. Anyway, I absolutely love the boots! I'm definitely a boots girl in winter and I like them brand new and stylish - just like these ones!

Really like the boots but not so crazy about the rest of her outfit today.

Feb 23, 2010 - Mary in a recycled dress worn with a long sleeved top underneth, leather belt, dark tights and boots.

Front View ** Back View ** Close Up

Not a bad look at all, It actually looks nicely put together. Wouldve preferred the hair to be in a ponytail or bun.

I like Princess Mary's outfit but not her boots. It would look better with the shoes. It looks like she tried to keep herself warm in her outfit.

I think this outfit was more suited for the Hunt as I think the short dress and boots don't look the best for an official event. She is after all a Royal and not a pop star....not to say I don't like the outfit , I do, but would have prefered nice pumps instead of boots.

Mary looks nice in this outfit and the boots top it off quite well. I'm old fashioned in that with dresses and skirts I prefer pumps or knee length boots such as Mary is wearing and not thigh high boots or the awful mini-boots that should be worn with slacks.

Short, short, short with boots, is this all CPs can do nowadays? I like the boots but the dress looks like a converted potatoe sack.

Not one of Mary's better looks - I think the dress is a bit short for an official event.

Another Picture
I am not sure about this look. I agree it's not one of Mary's best. I think the dress looks a little baggy... I don't like the cut at all.

Another Picture
I am not sure about this look. I agree it's not one of Mary's best. I think the dress looks a little baggy... I don't like the cut at all.

From the look of it, the drss style seems to be baggy.
Agreed not her best look but it isnt bad at all.

I agree with Duke. The dress does look like a potato sack. Definitely not Mary's best look.

I don't think it looks good on the model either. The bag is pretty cool though.

I guess you can't get them all right. Not a good dress at all, these boots at least are better than the thigh high ones we have seen on other princesses.

The dress is a bit too baggy, but I like it anyway. I love how it looks with the boots (the boots are great). Too dark look, however.

Mary today

marymaxima

HRH The Crown Princess makes awards scholarships from Crown Princess Mary's Heart Foundation at Hotel St. Petri, Copenhagen. (02/25/2010)

Billed-Bladet - Slank Mary har hjertet på rette sted

Avrilo, can't see the picture/link. could you post again please?

I just love this outfit the blouse is really unusual but the colour is gorgeous on her IMO and the skirt I wish my bottom looked like tha tjust once in my whole life and in anything I remain envious to the core DIVINE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom