Crown Princess Mary's Daytime Fashion Part 9: November 2009 - March 2010

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:previous: I enjoyed the above gallery a lot, so thanks much for sharing! :flowers: CP Mary has a gorgeous slim figure, so anything looks great on her. Now if I had to pick only one outfit from the above as my favourite, this would be the gala gown in the 16th photo. I would call it 'elegant simplicity' - a very smart choice IMO.;)

1, 4, 5, 7, 11, 12, 16, 17, 19 :flowers::flowers:

Numbers 4, 6 and 16 are my favorites. She has a nice overall style.

Mary just gets the princess style "thing" She is elegant and impeccable groomed. Her choices are thought out and in good taste, even the ones which are not my favorites. This is why I love to 'Mary watch'!!

I like: #5, #10 (simple but elegant), #11 (love the beige blouse over the dress), and #16

Most of the dresses are nice, except the long silver skirt.

:previous: I enjoyed the above gallery a lot, so thanks much for sharing! :flowers: CP Mary has a gorgeous slim figure, so anything looks great on her. Now if I had to pick only one outfit from the above as my favourite, this would be the gala gown in the 16th photo. I would call it 'elegant simplicity' - a very smart choice IMO.;)

She really does have a beautiful slim figure, but she doesn't look waif like. She can wear anything. I like your number 16 pick and also numbers 4,5, and 6. Mary is one the best dressed CPs. She's not "high fashion" maybe, but very classic and elegant for the most part.

I don't think I could pick just one! I especially like numbers 4, 5, 11, 12, 13, 18, 19. I agree--Mary has an amazing figure and an even better sense of style.

i love almost all of them she has an incredible figure and face, the best i think from all the cps today!

Thank you Principessa, for posting that fabulous gallery of Mary's dresses. What a beautiful collection! Mary just looks lovely and radiant. I agree with you 100% Rubies. Your comments were exactly what I am thinking. She knows her position and consistently dresses appropriately and looks well-put together, and even though I may not care for a particular outfit, she still looks good and her clothes fit well.

Please give Mary a break. :flowers: Yes, the skirt is a snug pencil skirt. But she has the figure for it. Obviously she works hard to stay in great shape. She won't be able to wear skirts like that forever. More power to her; I think she looks great.

love her in tight pencil skirt..may be unapropriate...no doubt..but she looks gourgeous in it (imho)..thanx for the pics

love her in tight pencil skirt..may be unapropriate...no doubt..but she looks gourgeous in it (imho)..thanx for the pics

I'm totally agree with nylonluva!:)
Princess Mary looks very pretty and elegant at the same time.
The colours are good, but not the combination of them together.

She looks unappropiate ,not elegant at all, imo,as the skirt is too tight:whistling:Dressing too tight can be" sexy" ,but being sexy is the opposite to being elegant imo.

She looks discreet,but nothing special imo.She would be better with some other colour apart from black,imo:whistling:

Unbelivable, but I gree with you

Is still too cold in Denmark?

Is still too cold in Denmark?
It is still very cold all over the northers and central european countries. Here we still have snow; so I guess in Denmark it is even colder. ;)

The coat is lovely and the look is very professional and elegant. It's indeed a little dark; but apart from that it's a nice look.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom