Crown Princess Mary's Daytime Fashion Part 9: November 2009 - March 2010

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I like both the jacket and the skirt best paired as they were today over what they were paired with last time

Very nice, very good choice for what she is doing today. Love these colors on her.

I thought her last outfit was a little plain and boring to me. The black top, skirt, tights and boots were a bit too simple for my taste. The jacket added color, but I thought it was a bit "old" for her. I think she wore too much black.

:previous:
All Olympic outfits are appropriate and comfortable. I wish we could see a close up of this ensemble 605x540.jpg (image) (originally posted by Her Majesty). As far as I can see Crown Princess Mary wears a chic sweater.
It is always a pleasure to see Crown Prince Haakon.

I love her outfits from the olympics, very natural yet not too boring. :)

A bad choice,imo, and what unflattering boots,imo!:eek:
She's not on an official engagement so I'm ok with what she's wearing. Most important thing is that she's comfortable and warm.

I agree and I see nothing wrong with these boots. It's winter and it's a sport event, so she looked quite sporty and IMO quite stylish.
I like her look, it's modern, practical and young. :flowers:

I liked her casual outfits so far. It's just the winter Olympics - the gowns and high heels wouldn't work that well IMO. Those crazy boots are fun! I think I'd like to have a similar pair. I wouldn't wear them in the city, but definitely when I'd be away for ski or something similar. To be brief, I find CP Mary's choices nice and appropriate.

Entrepreneurship at Roskilde 26/2

Red-brown jacket with square-patterned pants and animal print shoes
http://picture.belga.be/belgapicture/picture/prev/18023454.jpg
http://picture.belga.be/belgapicture/picture/prev/18023485.jpg

Not impressive, nothing really matches. As so often, the trousers look ill fitted and the pattern is a bit clownish. The animal print shoes also ruin this outfit (as they have done before with this one): http://www.ppe-agency.com/500px/Dec2009/PPE09120978.jpg - I wonder why she keeps mismatching with this specific pair of shoes that would look good with a black or beige outfit.

All I can say is that Mary can't pull these patterned outfits. I like it best when she wears plain and simple tailoring outfits. It worked best on her. Her coats are always lovely though.

I like the blue "puffy" jacket with the white olympic symbol. Looks warm and casual, yet stylish. Her boots look really warm too!

Isn't that an outfit of CP Mary which was discussed a few weeks ago? Just asking. :confused:

Feb 23, 2010 - Mary in a recycled dress worn with a long sleeved top underneth, leather belt, dark tights and boots.

Front View ** Back View ** Close Up

Not a bad look at all, It actually looks nicely put together. Wouldve preferred the hair to be in a ponytail or bun.

I've never seen those dress on Mary!!! do you know the designer???

It's a great outfit by the way!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom