Crown Princess Mary's Daytime Fashion Part 8: September 2009 - November 2009

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

dazzling

Former Moderator
City
-
Country
France
Welcome to part 8 of
Princess Mary's Daytime Fashion
The previous can be found here

Here are some important
TRF Community Rules & FAQs

• In order to legally post copyrighted material, you must obtain written permission from the copyright owner.
  • No more than 20% of the text of an article can be posted, along with a link to the original article.
  • It's a copyright violation to post translations of entire articles.
  • Hotlinking of content from other websites is not permitted.
  • We expect our members to treat each other with respect.
  • Opinions should be backed up by reference to published reports.
  • Empty posts, that is posts that do not add or contribute to the discussion, will be deleted without notice.
If you have any questions, please contact a member of the moderating team.

Happy posting!:flowers:

Royal House of Fashion Moderators
Marmi, The Truth, Glitteringtiaras & dazzling

:previous: I like the whole outfit. Dress, jacket, hat, shoes, belt... everything is lovely and well matched. I just think that so dark colours make Mary look a bit older than she is, but she´s lovely anyway. I like it :flowers:

I don't think they're pumps, High Heels I believe.
Don't like the gloves. :)

Oh our Mary. Gorgeous and so classy. I don't know if all the pieces really go together but she looks great!!!

Mary really has a keen sense of fashion. I love this outfit!

she looks grogeous! sshe is really thin!!! wonder what is hr measure! she really looks fantastic, i love the outfit, shoes, hat , everything!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Crown Princess Mary looked flawless in a black and grey ensemble. I loved the hat with a well-chosen hairstyle.

Crown Princess Mary looked flawless in a black and grey ensemble. I loved the hat with a well-chosen hairstyle.

She looks so good in hats. Not sure that is always easy to do!

I think hats given a woman an air of mystery. It's great.
In general, Princess Mary's outfit is elegant and stylish!

Troonopvolgers!: Frederik en Mary bij "Vlagdag'

for me there is too much going on in this combination. the hat is fab, the dress is fab and the jacket is fab but not together. the ruffled dress is too busy for the jacket and especially at this event a simple black or grey skirt would have done the job. a touch too much! the hat is terrific in any case, mary is the perfect hat person, would even pull off a lampshade.

I really like Princess Mary's grey and black outfit. She looks so prefect in her outfit. I love her clutch, hat, gloves, shoes and jewelry.

Crown Princess Mary at the Mary Foundation and Save the Children conference in Copenhagen 9 September 09:
http://i717.photobucket.com/albums/ww177/sgl_blog/10744706.jpg
http://i717.photobucket.com/albums/ww177/sgl_blog/10744704.jpg
http://i717.photobucket.com/albums/ww177/sgl_blog/10744700.jpg
http://i717.photobucket.com/albums/ww177/sgl_blog/10744692.jpg
ANP photo

I like the dress and belt, but I'm not so sure about the shoes. They don't look like compliment the dress very well. I'm also not so sure about her hair. It is much flatter than she typically wears it.

The dress is quite nice, only the colour looks too dull and boring to me. The belt is a nice touch, though, and the shoes are ok as well.
I agree with sgl about her hair, this hairstyle isn´t the most flattering on Mary.

Not a bad dress at all, wish the dress didnt have the bustier part.
The beslt was quite a nice addition, didnt make the dress look too solid.
Hair looks lifeless, havent seen her hair in a while like that.

Love the color of the dress! Her hair isn't bad but what color are the shoes?

Love the color of the dress! Her hair isn't bad but what color are the shoes?

I've been trying to figure that out too, 4Pam. To me, they look like they might be a mushroom color, or a taupe. At first, they looked olive green, but I probably need glasses:lol:. It is very difficult to see them properly in the photos.

She shouldn't have worn the dress with the belt imo.

I like todays outfit, not too sure about the shoes. Like the hair, but she needs to stop messing with it. :)

The dress and the belt are quite nice, I do like the interest created by the sheer, gathered neckline. I do not howevern like it when she straightens her hair like this.

Perhaps a little more colour would be nice when she recycles this dress.

I like Mary's dress. It is simple but classy. It seems brown color. The belt goes very well with a dress.
:question: Did Mary changed her hair color again? It looks like a brown with auburn/red shade. She used to have this hair color before. I prefer her in more black hair.

a kick of color in the accessories would have picked the dress up.

and i agree that the hair is overly straightened, and not flattering.

Sept 10, 2009 - Mary attending an event wearing black pants, a beige tie jacket and prada bag.
Overall looks is simple, casual but very elegent and I think perfect for the event.
I quite like the jacket, its very flattering.

View 1 ** View 2 ** Bag

I love both the outfit with the jacket & the dress with the belt she wore yesterday.Super chic as always!

Sept 10, 2009 - Mary attending an event wearing black pants, a beige tie jacket and prada bag.
Overall looks is simple, casual but very elegent and I think perfect for the event.
I quite like the jacket, its very flattering.

View 1 ** View 2 ** Bag

Mary and Christian look incredible beautiful. Her outfit is wonderful. Love the beige tie jacket especially. :)

I like the combination of the jacket and trousers, it looks very elegant. Nice shoes as well :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom