Crown Princess Mary's Daytime Fashion Part 8: September 2009 - November 2009

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Blue cardigan??? I see a deep purple cardigan with a pale purple/lavender skirt! Whatever. Mary looks wonderful as usual.... Smart and chic.

I like the white pants and blouse combination but I wonder if it was too casual.I think it looks funny to see a princess in clothes like this and all the men are in suits and ties. It makes it look IMO that she didn't show up properly for the event which we all know Mary would never do!

As Mary is a princess and attending one of her patrons, I would expect her to always be well or abit over dressed, at the end of the day she is a Crown Princess and has to always look good in public.

The outfit overall I did not like, the top alone is a lovely piece but matched with the wide leg pants which are unflattering doesnt look good nor does the sking belt.
The clutch/bag is pretty. Necklace out of place.

Sept 25, 2009 - Mary in a recycled dress matched with a grey cardigan and grey shoes. I quite like how the dress is matched up,
I think the cardigan works well with this dress.
There was no need for the necjlace, it blends in too much with the dress, you hardly see it.

Picture

The dress is simple, but looks amazing on Princess Mary!:previous:
I love the wise combination of a dress and a grey cardigan.:flowers:

Sept 25, 2009 - Mary in a recycled dress matched with a grey cardigan and grey shoes. I quite like how the dress is matched up,
There was no need for the necjlace, it blends in too much with the dress, you hardly see it.

Picture
I love that dress, so colorful :) And match to CP hair color. I'm not sure about color of cardigan (maybe brighter will be better :ermm:).
Whole outfit is really nice.

what would the cp's do without their cardigans :p almost like an empidemic.
the dress is repeated, i like it, suits mary very well. it's a very busy dress and does not need any additional accessories, let alone a necklace that completely blends in. the dress looks best standing for itself - judging from the background of the picture, it doesn't look exactly freezing outside what would have made the cardigan necessary (and if it was freezing outside indeed a sleeveless dress might have not been the best choice in the first place) ;)

Picture

I can barely see the necklace! You're right, the dress is too busy and really doesn't need it. I like this dress on her and the cardigan is a good match. She looks wonderful.

Oh our Mary. Gorgeous and so classy. I don't know if all the pieces really go together but she looks great!!!

My first post!
I just wondered if anyone knows the designer of the large tan clutch bag Mary used at last weekend's swimming event and also during the Copenhagen Fashion Fair (with a pinky top and neutral skirt). Thank you!!!

Who made this dress? It's a really great dress and the colors are great for fall

Lovely dress,really unique!I liked it with that grey cardigan.

Picture

I adore this dress, and the whole outfit. Mary looks beautiful. :)

The dress is lovely, I like the way Mary matched it with the grey cardigan and shoes.
The colours of the dress are great and Mary looks beautiful.

My first post!
I just wondered if anyone knows the designer of the large tan clutch bag Mary used at last weekend's swimming event and also during the Copenhagen Fashion Fair (with a pinky top and neutral skirt). Thank you!!!

Welcome, Amethyst!

Do you mean this clutch:
Billed-Bladet - Mary fandt favorittasken på et marked

She purchased this in Tasmania, but I don't know who the designer is.

I dislike the white trousers,I think she would look better in black trousers.I dislike the bag too,is too modern style for me

Welcome, Amethyst!

Do you mean this clutch:
Billed-Bladet - Mary fandt favorittasken på et marked

She purchased this in Tasmania, but I don't know who the designer is.

Thanks sgl!

Actually, it's this one - though it's not a great picture of it:

Marys frække blik - MSN Starlounge

The clutch in the Billed Bladet gallery is from Henk Berg and can be ordered online if anyone's interested!

:previous:
I do like both clutches, but before the first one. Has she ever used it? :flowers:

Thanks sgl!

Actually, it's this one - though it's not a great picture of it:

Marys frække blik - MSN Starlounge

The clutch in the Billed Bladet gallery is from Henk Berg and can be ordered online if anyone's interested!

I haven't seen this picture before,so thank you for posting it :flowers:
I liked the overall look.And the clutch is very beautiful,too!

I like Mary's outfit. White is never not a dress color. It can be both simple and dressy. Plus not everyone at the patron event was in a suit and tie. Some were dressed poorly. Mary's dress always fits the occassion. All of us may not like it, but she is never inappropriate.

The Hugo boss dress is not my favorite. I don't know if the cardi is grey as much as it is a shade of brown.

I don't know either, Fashion100, but somehow, Mary seems to pull it all off.... no matter the occasion. :) She has worn outfits that are Not my favorites but she just looks good... no matter what. She is a Wonder, IMHO, and a Winner!

an article and picture gallery of Mary recycling her famous brown leather clutch to formal and unformal events.
Mary first brought the clutch in Hobart, Australia while on holiday in 2006.

Gallery

Many thanks for an interesting Gallery, Dazzling!
I can see why Mary loves this particular clutch. It is the perfect size, beautiful soft leather, a lovely color, plus easy to hold. All in all, a real winner, in my book!

:previous: And it's a neutral tone so it goes with everything!

an article and picture gallery of Mary recycling her famous brown leather clutch to formal and unformal events.
Mary first brought the clutch in Hobart, Australia while on holiday in 2006.

Gallery

It is a perfect clutch, and the colour suits Mary. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom