The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Royal Highlights > Royal House of Fashion > Archives

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 11-03-2009, 04:22 AM
Super Moderator
Blog Editor
Royal Blogger
Picture of the Month Assistant Coordinator

Nov 3, 2009 - Mary recycling a printed dress worn with a jacket and a cute little hat matched with a nice belt.
Full View ** Close Up

Never imagined t his dress to be matched with a hat but it does work with this type of hat which I think looks nice and works with the abstract print of the dress. The jacket color breaks down the print on the dress.

Old 11-03-2009, 04:34 AM
Heir Presumptive

I totally agree Dazz I had not foreseen it but I love it. far nicer than in sydney. i love the hat with her straight hair with the dress's bright/bold design and the soft yet sharpness of the jacket

Old 11-03-2009, 04:37 AM
Heir Apparent

Dazzling, thank you very much for the beautiful photos of Princess Mary!

Mary's dress is stunning, I love these big quadrant as a main patten, I also like the jacket, in general they look very orginic on Princess Mary.
Old 11-03-2009, 06:07 AM
Majesty
TRF Author

http://picture.belga.be/belgapicture...v/16371270.jpg
http://picture.belga.be/belgapicture...v/16374479.jpg

At first I thought "air hostess" but after a thorough look I love this outfit. The head works is actually nice and I like the way the dress in being combined with jacket and belt. Great look / outfit!
Old 11-03-2009, 06:08 AM
Serene Highness

Is it a Pucci Dress because it's quite similar to the dresses Marie and Victoria wore previously and they were Pucci dresses

http://princessesblog76.blogspot.fr/
Old 11-03-2009, 06:27 AM
Super Moderator
Blog Editor
Royal Blogger
Picture of the Month Assistant Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ccile View Post
Is it a Pucci Dress because it's quite similar to the dresses Marie and Victoria wore previously and they were Pucci dresses
No it is not, it's said to be a Hugo Boss dress.
Old 11-03-2009, 06:39 AM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by dazzling View Post
No it is not, it's said to be a Hugo Boss dress.
Ok thanks! I've never seen this dress on Mary before! it's a lovely one!

http://princessesblog76.blogspot.fr/
Old 11-03-2009, 07:49 AM
Courtier

Gorgeous! I love how she accessorized...The teal hat, belt and gloves to pick up the teal colour in the dress. The beige bag to go with the jacket!
I love how she took this dress from 4 years ago and re-invented it to make a whole new outfit!!!
Old 11-03-2009, 08:07 AM
Heir Presumptive

Really A+ I love the blue with the jacket.and Mary is wearing one of my favorite pieces of her jewelry. Her diamond brooch. Just a touch of glamour and elegance...perfect!
Old 11-03-2009, 09:46 AM
Aristocracy

I love the way she recycled a 4 years old dress. She looks so elegant and regal wearing that outfit!!

Old 11-03-2009, 10:08 AM
Heir Presumptive

The Princess Mary looks nice today, although the Pucci dres is not my favorite, I like how she restrained the heavy pattern with the neutral jacket, and spiced it up with the teal belt and hat. Her hair looks great today. Although I love the color of the hat, Im not too fond of the small retro 40's shape...IMO CP Mary looks better with a wider bimmed hat.
Old 11-03-2009, 10:18 AM
Courtier

CP Mary may look better in wide brimmed hats...but the unfortunate incidents when she has "lost" her hats because of the wind is when she wore wide brimmed hats! I think if she only wore wide brims, it would become boring. It is nice to see her in different styles!
Old 11-03-2009, 10:44 AM
Heir Apparent
Royal Blogger

Overall a very nice outfit of Princess Mary. I'm not absolutely sure if I like the hat, its fabric isn't totally my cup of tea. However, she looked good!
Old 11-03-2009, 10:56 AM
Heir Presumptive

The dress is very beautiful, the jacket isnīt my favourite, but itīs ok. When I saw the first pics, I though I didnīt like the hat, but after seeing it again, I think it has a lovely colour and match the whole outfit. I prefer Mary with wider hats, anyway

Proud admirer and supporter of the Princess of Asturias, Viana and Gerona (2005 - ) :)
Old 11-03-2009, 12:03 PM
Heir Presumptive

What I am impress is all the nice gloves that she has, this blue oes are beautifuk, but what is the reason to use always gloves? etiquette? becasue i am sure it is not cold for that!
Old 11-03-2009, 12:05 PM
Moderator Emeritus

The colourful Hugo Boss dress is really lovely. I am glad Mary finally recycled it.
I also never imagined it to be paired with a hat. I think it's quite a nice combination.
The hat is really cute.
All in all this was a very lovely outfit choice.

Close-ups:

http://i33.tinypic.com/29ohg80.jpg
http://i33.tinypic.com/x5picy.jpg
BB

Old 11-03-2009, 01:02 PM
Heir Apparent

i'm not too keen on her dress (very psychodelic to my taste), nor was i the first time i saw her use it, but i loved her choice of hat!
http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/
Take some time to sign the petitions @: http://www.thepetitionsite.com/animal-welfare/all
Old 11-03-2009, 01:25 PM
Courtier

The hat is amazing.... it made me think of Marie, and I created this fantasy in my head of sisters in law taking fashion ideas from each other
Old 11-03-2009, 02:12 PM
Royal Highness

Very pretty! I like this color on her. She looks so good in blue, teal.
Old 11-03-2009, 03:22 PM
Imperial Majesty
Royal Blogger

Quote:
Originally Posted by dazzling View Post
Nov 3, 2009 - Mary recycling a printed dress worn with a jacket and a cute little hat matched with a nice belt.
Full View ** Close Up

Never imagined t his dress to be matched with a hat but it does work with this type of hat which I think looks nice and works with the abstract print of the dress. The jacket color breaks down the print on the dress.
I love this dress absolutely wonderful. The hat is also perfect.
When was the last time she wore it?

Tags
daytime fashion, mary