Crown Princess Mary's Daytime Fashion Part 8: September 2009 - November 2009

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree. She really looks gorgeous, I like her taste in jackets quite much. There were a few very lovely ones in this gallery, especially I like maybe the golden one. :flowers:

Not a good outfit IMO. She looks sloppy and not put together at all. The shirt is too long, and I personally have never liked this jacket, the detailing on it is too much and looks like it was sew on as an afterthought.

"2009 Christmas Seal-26th October 2009."

Does anyone know if the red/multi-coloured cardigan/jacket is new? Also, does anyone know the designer of this cardigan/jacket?

Any information would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

:flowers:

Does anyone know if the red/multi-coloured cardigan/jacket is new? Also, does anyone know the designer of this cardigan/jacket?

Any information would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

yep, the jacket is new. Well, she's not worn it to an engagement before at any rate.

Is there a link to a pic of CP Mary wearing this jacket? I would love to see it....
Thank you. :)

Is there a link to a pic of CP Mary wearing this jacket? I would love to see it....
Thank you. :)

Here are the pictures
The jacket looks really nice, look slike tweed to me. I love the colors and different shades as well as the length.
Matched it with a black top & black pants, lovely look.

A wonderful look for lunch with the "girls". I cannot imagine how excited the little girls must be having lunch with a Princess.

I quite like the colour of the jacket, it´s very lovely.

I love the jacket.
Has anyone managed to find a full length picture of the outfit?

Nice outfit, this jacket must be one of CP's favorite. The top is nice, but is too long for the jacket and it looks strange :ermm:. I like darker color of hair.
I agree about the longer top under short jacket -- many are doing this right now and it does look strange -- like the jacket was an afterthought or they forgot to tuck in the blouse.

A wonderful look for lunch with the "girls". I cannot imagine how excited the little girls must be having lunch with a Princess.
As excited as you and I would be if we should ever get to lunch with CPMary!!:):);) Mary looked really beautiful in this jacket! Love the necklace!

The necklace is indeed cumbersome, and the hair a bit careless, but apart from that this is exactly how the 'Chanel-inspired jacket plus top and pants' look can work - in contrast to a certain Swedish CP, who frequently tries it as well.
I'm usually not a fan of Mary in pants, but these are very nice and not too casual to be paired with such a jacket.

The necklace is indeed cumbersome, and the hair a bit careless, but apart from that this is exactly how the 'Chanel-inspired jacket plus top and pants' look can work - in contrast to a certain Swedish CP, who frequently tries it as well.
I'm usually not a fan of Mary in pants, but these are very nice and not too casual to be paired with such a jacket.
You're "spot on" with this statement. Love the jacket and even like it with the pants. And yes, a certain Swedish CP could take notes on this look. I am going to say that she is in need of a conditioner on her hair, it's staring to look a little dry (maybe coloring it often, which I am guilty of myself).:ROFLMAO:

I like this outfit. I'm not a fan of the trousers Mary usually wears, but this time it works good with the lovely jacket. I even like the necklace and the colours all together suit her well IMO.

:previous: I like this years outfit the most. 2007 coat was also lovely.

I thought Marys necklace was abit too long for the outfit. I think if it was a shorter version it wouldve looked nicer.

I thought Marys necklace was abit too long for the outfit. I think if it was a shorter version it wouldve looked nicer.

Yes, I would like it much better if it were shorter. Aside from that she looked very nice.Good color on her!

Very smart looking and chic. The pants are well tailored and fit her perfectly. I do think the beads are a bit too long but without them, the outfit wouldn't be as outstanding somehow.... Does that make any sense? :)

Simply perfect.I like the jacket and the black trousers and specially the black gloves:flowers:
I really enjoy seeing gloves also. A bit of a throwback and not necessary alot of the time, but still a pleasure once in awhile.;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom