Crown Princess Mary's Daytime Fashion Part 7: June - September 2009

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:previous: I agree Dazzling. The sweater looks a bit frumpy with the outfit, IMO. It looks much nicer without it. I love the ballet flats. They are very elegant and classic-looking. This is a great look for a summer event.

I like the entire outfit, sweater included! I like Mary in these colors. I agree, sgl, that she look classic and elegant.

I love the classic look of khaki with white and this is no exception. The blouse is such a lovely addition with it's fresh new look and feminine detailing. The Chanel flats add the perfect touch. That said, I Do wish that Mary had grabbed a different sweater upon leaving her castle.... or left it there! lol (She Still looked wonderful!)

I agree with Emmily here:the whole look is impeccable!Chanel flats?I'm jealous...

Can anyone see if she's wearing a pendant?I can see something golden on the top part of the blouse,but I can't tell what it is.

Mary does casual like a lady. I love it. Chanel flats,,,I too am jealous. I think she is wearing a pendant but we'll have to wait for some better pics to see it!

I really like this outfit. At first, there was something about the pants that I didnt like, but they're ok.
I love the figure/line created by the top and pants combined.

Mary looks great. A wonderful outfit for an event with children. Wearing flats rather than heels was a great choice but I have these Chanel flats myself and I have to say they are the most uncomfortable pair of shoes I own. Maybe Mary finds them easier on the feet that I do. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Uncomfortable? I find that hard to believe, as Chanel flats are akin to wearing soft kid gloves on one's feet! Ahhhh... beautiful, classic and comfortable. Just IMHO....

What a great outfit and perfect for the event. The colours are great together Mary certainly always dresses perfectly for the occasion. The top is very feminine.

Uncomfortable? I find that hard to believe, as Chanel flats are akin to wearing soft kid gloves on one's feet! Ahhhh... beautiful, classic and comfortable. Just IMHO....
Well gosh I guess no one told mine that they are meant to be "akin to wearing soft kid gloves on one's feet" because they are very uncomfortable on my toes when wearing them. :rolleyes:

Here is a bigger picture, Mary's flats are by Chanel. I really like the white top also thinks it fits lovely and the detailing is pretty. I like the length of the pants but the overall with the sweater doesnt really look nice, besides the sweater, its a nice outfit.

:previous:
It is a really nice outfit, perfect for this evet with children. The shoes are incredible cute. :flowers:

Well gosh I guess no one told mine that they are meant to be "akin to wearing soft kid gloves on one's feet" because they are very uncomfortable on my toes when wearing them. :rolleyes:
Thanks for the info Amelia, now I won't feel so deprived!:D Mary has a great eye IMO for shoes. Even if I am not in love with one of her outfits I usually desperately desire her shoes.I wonder if that is her department or if a stylist also helps with that.:rolleyes:

I absolutely agree with lumutqueen, Mary looks ideally in wearing by Chanel, elegant and neat.

Here is a bigger picture, Mary's flats are by Chanel. I really like the white top also thinks it fits lovely and the detailing is pretty. I like the length of the pants but the overall with the sweater doesnt really look nice, besides the sweater, its a nice outfit.

This is really nice outfit, simple and comfortable for this event. Chanel's flats are gorgeous.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v398/gigi_ho/drws/b8d48c8a.jpg

anyone know who the dress is by?? I'm not sure if this a day or night outfit of mary's though...
It's from Hugo Boss.

She wore it once in their USA trip in 2007 and once in a charity event (I think) in Denmark.

In the USA: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v398/gigi_ho/drws/2b95b789.jpg

and

In Cancer Society Research Fund awards 2008
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v398/gigi_ho/drwblog/cpm3.jpg
http://img406.imageshack.us/img406/4674/dea0806040316b104or7.png

Thanks for the photos Angelica! I would love to see those coral patent shoes again!!

no party in those pants

Aladdin called he wants his pants back. is it just me or do those pants remind you of a certain disney arabian prince. any doodles I love Mary's fasion sence I think style is something that your born with and Mary definatly was born with that sence I always love following her fasion she is a real trend setter accept for those wierd tapered pants.

The black Hugo Boss dress is fantastic!Minimal & elegant at the same time.
I can't say I like the coral shoes,though.

The coral shoes are lovely, but it looks like they have given her blisters on the tops of her feet. Ouch! I do like the style of the shoes, and the peep-toe look, though.

Ouch!! By the looks of that huge blister on Mary foot it seems the Prada shoes don't care for her either. :( I do like the the black dress, however. It is lovely in it's simplicity and nice detailing.
Ooops!! It seems that sgl beat me to it but it proves that we are on the same wave-length.... LOL

Wonderful gallery! From the most casual to the ultra-glamorous, Mary excels in almost all categories. She is truly a wondrous Crown Princess when it comes to looking fabulous!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom