Crown Princess Mary's Daytime Fashion Part 7: June - September 2009

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
July 31, 2009 - P.Mary in Missoni shoes, grey/metallic looking wide leg pants with a beige long sleeve top with a big wrap around her. Overall, a really pretty simple look which is also formal.

With wrap ** Without wrap ** good view of the shoes
Oh I love this outfit! Not too casual, not too formal....very nice! And blouse is just divine!

*I remember her wearing it in a fashion event with black loose pants and an extraordinary necklase in 2009 and also at the Beijing Olympics in 2008.

*I remember her wearing it in a fashion event with black loose pants and an extraordinary necklase in 2009 and also at the Beijing Olympics in 2008.

You're exactly right about the previous wearing of the top. It was also the one she was wearing when she returned to Denmark following the 2008 Olympic Games.

I really like this outfit - the shoes in particular.

It's the same wrap she has worn in previous years, isn't it?

Gorgeous outfit! The entire look is perfect for Mary. I love the way that the blouse drapes. It looks perfect with those trousers. The shoes have a busy print, but they look great paired with this outfit.

Gorgeous outfit! The entire look is perfect for Mary. I love the way that the blouse drapes. It looks perfect with those trousers. The shoes have a busy print, but they look great paired with this outfit.

I'm not fond of printed shoes but in Marys car she paired them up with the right outfit, they added a fun and young touch as well as color.

Here is a picture of Marys blouse recycled twice before
First worn in 2008
Second worn at a charity dinner in 2009

Last edited:
I like the outfit, but it´s just ok, I don´t find it amazing.
The shoes are fantastic, though.

Lovely!

Princess Mary looked lovely at both the recent engagements. Her first oufit reminded me a lot of a shalwar kameez with the tunic,pants and scarf combination. If the scarf had been draped differently it would have looked very much like a shalwar kameez and in the next engagement I didn't notice her clothes as much as her complexion. She's glowing with health. Wonderful:)

That was a very nice daytime appearance.I've noticed that Mary,as well as Marie,prefers colors like beige & white lately.

I loke this outfit, simple, elegant. Those shoes are gorgeous :)

August 2, 2009 - Mary in a soft cream dress with a purple hat with flower. Its a lovely hat IMO and the dress is quite falttering. I like the one rufflw on the waist and the little know on the top. The only thing the ruins the dress is the underneth layer which is longer than the dress IMO there is enough going on with the dress and that part was not needed.

Full View ** Close Up ** Hat

She looks nice ,specially for the hat.

i love the hat!!!! she looks lovely and the curly heair i like it too1

It's not the most beautiful dress she could pick,but the overall look is elegant again.I don't know how she manages that.Nice hat indeed!!

I like the dress a lot (it actually appears to be a pale lavender, not cream - belga pics are always too light currently), it has very nice detailing, and the hat is summery and fun.
Not a fan of those curls swept to one side though. This hairdo looks a bit silly and adds to an impression of 'too much going on' which dazzling mentioned. But all in all it is a very pretty look.

Very lovely. I like the dress alot. The hat has always been one of my favourites. The flowers she added to it look nice, too. I think she has worn these flowers on another hat before.

Mary once wore the pinkish flower that she had on her hat today on her creamy/white one. I will find a picture later.

I really like that she wore such a bright hat with the pale dress; and the curly hair is great too.

I agree that the top layer of the dress should be the same as the one below it. I really like the detailing around the neckline, but am not yet sold on that of the middle.

I thought it was a new hat Her_Majesty.
Its nice to see her make an old hat look new.

Last edited:
I really like this purple hat. The shape of it is very pretty and looks great on Mary. I don't care for the curls, though. They remind me of little-girl ringlets. A straighter style would have looked more elegant, IMO. The dress is also nice, but I agree with Dazzling about the underskirt. It doesn't look like it sits correctly with the top layer, and looks a bit strange. If it wasn't doing this, the dress would be really pretty.

I like how Mary has always stayed true to her style. She always wears the same palate of colors and has the same pared down feminine look. Modern yet timeless too.

Love the pictures of her recent engagements, but I wish she would wear more color! It seems her wardrobe trends toward grays, white, beige/tans and cream and soft rosy pink. It's rather boring and at times, washes her out. Probably easy to put together, I suppose, but so predictable and boring.

Yes, she is busy right now!

I thought she looked beautiful. I liked everything about her outfit especially the hat, gorgeous.

I like CP's last outfit, very femine look. The dress is really nice and I like hat too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom