Crown Princess Mary's Daytime Fashion Part 7: June - September 2009

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for the link,Sgl.I can see many interesting articles and not just one.But I wonder why comparing these two ladies.Each one is unique and follows her own age and taste.

The same here.
Please, give me the wright title.

Sorry! I realized that I linked an incorrect article. I have edited the link above.

The title in English is, "Mary is as beautiful as her Mother-in-Law: See the comparison". I really don't think that their style is similar, but some of the clothing that Mary has worn is retro-looking, and similar to styles worn by the Queen when she was younger.

And they found the opportunity to write an article about it,hoping it might sell.Typical.HA!

I loved this outfit a lot.Silver grey looks great for that kind of event.

She looked nice, lovely outfit, hair, makeup.

I dislike the colour and the dress.It is too casual for my taste

What would you suggest,Zubiaur?It's an early afternoon christening.

Love grey on Mary this outfit is so gorgeous I SOOOO wish this colour looked good on me. The bag though recycled is on of my favourites.

I loved Mary's outfit for Henrik's christening! The hair, the dress, the jacket, everything was divine! And I believe that the colour of the dress is wonderful and surely suits to be worn in a christening!

I wish Marie wore something like that too!

I dislike the colour and the dress.It is too casual for my taste

She looks wonderful, imho. She is dressed quite appropriately for this occasion. The Queen isn't in anything over the top and Mary matches that.

Mary - a repeat dress for Henrik's christening which i like the first time but then that was at a cocktail reception and she teamed it with a cute black bolero
On this occassion the cardigan is too close in colour to the dress that nothing really stands out - she blends into the background image
The shade of the dress is quite similar to Maries's and on a summers day something with a bit of colour would have been nice on both royal ladies

I don't mind if she repeats clothes.After all,she made that dress look completely different today.

does anyone have a close up of Mary's shoes?

I liked the dress better this time than when she wore it to the cocktail reception. I thought the pale grey shade was lovely for a hot summer day. Her hair was also very pretty in that style.

I love Princess Mary's lovely grey dress and her grey cardigan. Her shoes and purse looks lovely. It goes well with the dress.

Crown Princess Mary looked polished as usual. I like the way she recycled the dress, fluid simplicity of the whole look, and Chanel bag (if I am not mistaken).

I think Mary made the right choice in color. I am sure she did not want to overshadow Marie in anyway on her very special day. I also wish they had worn something with a little more color like the Queen did. I think they all looked just lovely. I loved Mary's dress the first time she wore it with the black sweater and pin. I loved it today with the matching color of the jacket. Her hair looked just beautiful.

:previous:
I loved Mary's outfits in France
The outfit for Henriks christening was beautiful, the dress was a nice colour and the jacket was the perfect addition. Her hair was wonderful, would love to see it more often. :flowers:

Love Mary's outfit. The jacket is really gorgeous! Shoes bag and even the diamonds look perfect. She always looks so elegant. I really love that!:D

I like CP Mary outfit. Dress is elegant and I love her shoes. Hair and make-up - fantastic :D

Lovely indeed.
I would have preferred just a touch of different color in the bolero to produce some contrast and break up shades of grey which are not the best for her, but apart from that the overall look is quite beautiful.
Also, as usual with Mary, every piece appears to be very well made.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom