Crown Princess Mary's Daytime Fashion Part 7: June - September 2009

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know why you dislike Mary's outfit...
She wore a good skirt, maybe the cardigan is a bit excess.

Skirt and belt is brilliant. BRILLIANT!!! The cardigan not so much but it's 'funky'...the ensemble is really quite urban and she executes it well. Great look for Summer!

Gosh weird strange an odd choice I am puzzled.

Where do you think she bought the skirt? It seams a Dianne von Furstenberg skirt to me. The skirt is lovely but not combine with the cardigan and those shoes, the belt looks O.K!

I think each clothe taken separately is great but the mix isn't very good! it's not that bad but she has done better!!!

Let's see what she's going to wear for the rest of the fashion week!

that's a mix-and-match catastrophy, big time! :argh:
gypsy-beach-skirt with belt, cardie and ugly ballerina shoes and all this on the occasion of a FASHION event. a strong candidate for the worst outfits worn by a royal in 2009.

that's a mix-and-match catastrophy, big time! :argh:
gypsy-beach-skirt with belt, cardie and ugly ballerina shoes and all this on the occasion of a FASHION event. a strong candidate for the worst outfits worn by a royal in 2009.

I was thinking the same ! But I don't like the skirt at all, it is to old for Mary !

Must agree with you all. Absolutly dont like the outfit. The worst are the shoes.

not a fan of that skirt. her makeup artist however deserves mention - it's always subtle yet enhances her features.

I think this outfit is almost an insult to the fashion designers. Here the CP is in the front row sticking out, around all these beautifully dressed people dressed way too casually. :nonono: I don't even care if some of the pieces are nice(which some are) it was not an appropriate look for a Princess in the front row of a fashion show.:eek:

When I saw the first time this outfit that was I though, not the correct outfit for a Princess to wear in an event, even for a not oficial event. She is really badly dressed for the ocassion.

Today she wears her beautiful white dress she wore for prince consort Henrik's birthday last june!

I think this outfit is almost an insult to the fashion designers. Here the CP is in the front row sticking out, around all these beautifully dressed people dressed way too casually. :nonono: I don't even care if some of the pieces are nice(which some are) it was not an appropriate look for a Princess in the front row of a fashion show.:eek:

I totally agree , this outfit is not only the worst I have seen Mary in EVER, but it is also very inappropiate for the occasion, she looks like she is going to have a few beers in a Sydney Pub !:whistling:

Does someone know who is the designer of this beautiful dress??

I love this dress on her! A nice difference from that awful skirt and cardi combination she wore the other day.

Only a small fashion 'blip' for Mary. She is looking her usual incredible today. Love the whole look. Hair, jewelry, shoes...perfect!:D

It's a nice dress,but isn't it too big for Mary?Is this a new trend or something?

I love this white dress. It looks so delicate and feminine. The black sash is a very nice way to break up the white. She looks very chic in this dress.

I must say that I totally agree with you, sgl! I also think her hair and makeup are right on target, as well.
What a difference a day makes..... :)

Oh, good to see her like this after the disaster of the other day. ;)
I really like the dress on Mary.
Actually I like it much better with the black shoes, then with the pink ones she wore for Henrik's birthday.
I also really liked her hairdo and make-up.

2 more nice pictures of the dress
Full View
Close-up

Princess Mary is so beautiful and adorable here!!!!:previous::flowers:

Thank you very much for the photos, Her_Majesty!:flowers:

I know that she recycled her bolero, but I can't remember from when. I know it was for a dinner and I think it had something to do with Frederiks sailing. Does anybody have a picture or know the exact date ?

I like the material of this white dress. It looks light and airy - nice for a hot day.
Very nice overall look.

Nice to see that wonderful dress again. She looks lovely :flowers:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom