Crown Princess Mary's Daytime Fashion Part 7: June - September 2009

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sept 5, 2009 - Mary recycling the lovely grey hugo boss dress and matched it with the Parada belted jacket. A black hat wihich is also recycled.
The look is very pretty but me thinks the dress with the jacket is abit too much for the event.
The hat is lovely, this is one of my fav.

Pic 1 ** Pic 2

This outfit from today is okay ... I find it a little busy, and it ages her... not my favourite ..

But the Diane von Frusterberg and the other black/brown prada dress are both gorgeous.

You mean Prada right?:flowers:

When did she first wear that beautiful jacket?
The very first time she wore it to the revelation of her portrait(with purple hat), and she later wore it in Prague.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sept 5, 2009 - Mary recycling the lovely grey hugo boss dress and matched it with the Parada belted jacket. A black hat wihich is also recycled.
The look is very pretty but me thinks the dress with the jacket is abit too much for the event.

Pic 1 ** Pic 2

Like the dress a lot but the jacket looks too much. The hat also looks pretty.

She looks elegant.Grey and black match perfectly but I think she would look better with another hat,like a picture hat type:flowers:

I don't understand how the jacket can be too much? It is a serious event, and rather sad too knowing how many young men have been killed overseas in later years, and IMO the colour theme and the somewhat severe jacket suited the occasion perfectly.

I really like the Hugo Boss dress paired with the jacket. The tie on the waist of the jacket gives the look a really nice silhouette. I love the hat! I think that she looked really pretty in this outfit. The only thing that I didn't care for was the clutch. A solid color would have been nicer, but that is such a minor detail. Overall, I think that Mary looks beautiful.

Pic 1 ** Pic 2

I love the outfit, especially the colour combinations.
She wore the jacket to a musical event I think. Where she was given a red,yellow and green sash. :)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v398/gigi_ho/drwblog/002.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v488/lotte52/drws2/08/8780748-1a8d9ee655b05ec6c8dd3789a42.jpg

I never was big fan of that dress. BTW CP looks good.

Pic 1 ** Pic 2
Nice outfit, but I don't like this jacket with this dress. Hat is really nice and I like clutch and gloves. Hairstyle is also good.

It's the 1st time I see this outfit.She is impeccable!
Once again,amazing combination.The hat was perfect!

I like the latter outfit - the grey dress is more versatile than I had realised, and I have always liked both the jacket and the hat.
The shoes are ok; I love her clutch.

I am also drooling over the beautiful clutch. I think she looks wonderful. The dress and the jacket with what appears to be grey on the collar are really beautiful together. The hat...Mary just wears a hat so well. She is going to be a wonderful Queen when that day comes. She will represent her country well.

Mary very rarely misses and this is no exception. She just looks stunning from head to toe, as usual. I agree that Mary wears hats beautifully and she always wears well-designed ones that do not border on the ridiculous. :) I have to disagree on one thing only and that is, the clutch. I love it, but I'm not sure that I like it with this outfit. It seems... distracting?

I love this dress and the colour is just lovely on her. Ido like way she wears her hair in that low bun as well.

Pic 1 ** Pic 2

IMO this kind of jacket doesn't suit perfectly to the dress and hat, but in its colour. I love this hat and my, what a stunning performance of Mary. Very elegant. :flowers:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom