The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Royal Highlights > Royal House of Fashion > Archives

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 08-20-2009, 10:48 PM
Commoner

take her off the vanity fair's best dressed list perhaps? :P

Old 08-21-2009, 06:39 AM
Super Moderator
Blog Editor
Royal Blogger

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgl View Post
BT.dk has an article that talks about Mary's style during the Copenhagen Fashion Week events and Designers Nest event earlier this month. It talks about how one day she is toned down and subdued, and the next day she is a glamourous goddess. The article says that she wouldn't be able to pull this together without the help of her stylist, Anja Alajdi.
kvinder.bt.dk: Modebossen: Mageløse Mary
You can see Anja in the last photo in the series.
Ineteresting they say that and I think I would agree with that. Mary is usually in wonderful put together outfits and from time to time I have to admitt I would be what is she thinking and I would assume those days are not helped by Anja.
Anja IMO is a wonderful stylist, she does know how to work and dress Mary's figures. Many people do have stylists but are still not dressed according to their body shape, height etc.

Old 08-21-2009, 10:07 AM
Serene Highness

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by dazzling View Post
Ineteresting they say that and I think I would agree with that. Mary is usually in wonderful put together outfits and from time to time I have to admitt I would be what is she thinking and I would assume those days are not helped by Anja.
Anja IMO is a wonderful stylist, she does know how to work and dress Mary's figures. Many people do have stylists but are still not dressed according to their body shape, height etc.

On her holidays CP Mary looks really not great and I suppose it is the time when we can see her real fashion style

Anyway I thing Anja is a great stylist. She has a great passion to acsessories and shoes
Old 08-22-2009, 01:29 AM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by sofajr View Post
On her holidays CP Mary looks really not great and I suppose it is the time when we can see her real fashion style

Anyway I thing Anja is a great stylist. She has a great passion to acsessories and shoes
you really think that Anja dress her everyday, i mean choose her outfits, accesories etc...for everyday? I am curious to know how really worksS?
Old 08-22-2009, 05:24 AM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashelen View Post
you really think that Anja dress her everyday, i mean choose her outfits, accesories etc...for everyday? I am curious to know how really worksS?
Well I don't think that Anja is there everyday to help her with what-to-wear suggestions. I suppose they have already made some combinations together with Mary for every single occasion, for example a sailing event or a visit to one of Mary's patronages, and Mary just picks one of the combinations she wants to wear...and she does it!

And also it seems normal for me that Mary after, how many are they, 5 years has learned to dress herself alone! She has developed a fashion sense of her own, I believe! Of course I am not omnisient, but I believe this is how it works!
Old 08-22-2009, 08:45 AM
Super Moderator
Blog Editor
Royal Blogger

A stylists comes when you
1. ask her to
2. need help for a certain event
3. during each season to update the closet

A stylist put outfits together, shows you how and will mix and match, what work and what doesnt. A stylist doesnt have to be at your place for every event. She can put looks togther, takes pictures and whenever you want a look you go back to the pictures.
She will put a complete outfit from A-Z also hair and make up telling the hair and make up person what to do.
Old 08-22-2009, 11:45 AM
Heir Apparent

Crown Princess Mary attending an event for the Danish Heart Association on 22 August 2009:
http://i717.photobucket.com/albums/w...18_480_500.jpg
(jv.dk)

Sorry the photo is so small! I'm trying to find a larger one. From what I can see, the blouse is very feminine-looking. I like the capped sleeves, and the crisp look of the outfit.
Old 08-22-2009, 01:05 PM
Imperial Majesty
Royal Blogger

What I can see I love. It's beautiful.
Old 08-22-2009, 01:19 PM
Majesty
Royal Blogger
Picture of the Week team Member

Althougt the pic is little I think the blouise is nice.
Old 08-22-2009, 01:54 PM
Super Moderator
Blog Editor
Royal Blogger

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgl View Post
Crown Princess Mary attending an event for the Danish Heart Association on 22 August 2009:
http://i717.photobucket.com/albums/w...18_480_500.jpg
(jv.dk)

Sorry the photo is so small! I'm trying to find a larger one. From what I can see, the blouse is very feminine-looking. I like the capped sleeves, and the crisp look of the outfit.

Here is a bigger picture, Mary's flats are by Chanel. I really like the white top also thinks it fits lovely and the detailing is pretty. I like the length of the pants but the overall with the sweater doesnt really look nice, besides the sweater, its a nice outfit.
Old 08-22-2009, 02:03 PM
Heir Apparent

I agree Dazzling. The sweater looks a bit frumpy with the outfit, IMO. It looks much nicer without it. I love the ballet flats. They are very elegant and classic-looking. This is a great look for a summer event.
Old 08-22-2009, 02:14 PM
Heir Presumptive

I like the entire outfit, sweater included! I like Mary in these colors. I agree, sgl, that she look classic and elegant.
Old 08-22-2009, 03:37 PM
Heir Apparent

I love the classic look of khaki with white and this is no exception. The blouse is such a lovely addition with it's fresh new look and feminine detailing. The Chanel flats add the perfect touch. That said, I Do wish that Mary had grabbed a different sweater upon leaving her castle.... or left it there! lol (She Still looked wonderful!)
Old 08-22-2009, 05:35 PM
Serene Highness

I agree with Emmily here:the whole look is impeccable!Chanel flats?I'm jealous...

Can anyone see if she's wearing a pendant?I can see something golden on the top part of the blouse,but I can't tell what it is.
Old 08-22-2009, 05:41 PM
Heir Presumptive

Mary does casual like a lady. I love it. Chanel flats,,,I too am jealous. I think she is wearing a pendant but we'll have to wait for some better pics to see it!
Old 08-22-2009, 06:16 PM
Heir Presumptive

I really like this outfit. At first, there was something about the pants that I didnt like, but they're ok.
I love the figure/line created by the top and pants combined.
Old 08-22-2009, 06:23 PM
Courtier

Mary looks great. A wonderful outfit for an event with children. Wearing flats rather than heels was a great choice but I have these Chanel flats myself and I have to say they are the most uncomfortable pair of shoes I own. Maybe Mary finds them easier on the feet that I do.
Old 08-22-2009, 07:26 PM
Heir Apparent

Uncomfortable? I find that hard to believe, as Chanel flats are akin to wearing soft kid gloves on one's feet! Ahhhh... beautiful, classic and comfortable. Just IMHO....
Old 08-23-2009, 07:57 AM
Aristocracy

the same bluse:

http://troonopvolgers.web-log.nl/tro...4/mary2406.jpg
(06.24.08 london)

http://www.ppe-agency.com/500px/Jul2009/PPE09072501.jpg
(legoland this summer)
Old 08-23-2009, 08:18 AM
Courtier

What a great outfit and perfect for the event. The colours are great together Mary certainly always dresses perfectly for the occasion. The top is very feminine.

Closed Thread