Crown Princess Mary's Daytime Fashion Part 6: April - June 2009

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't like the outfit for today!!! It's rare that I disagree with mary's choice but today it's a bit old for her!

i like the details on the skirt from today - she does appear to have a red tint to her hair again

Last edited:
I don't like the jacket. I agree that it's not flattering for her. It somehow looks too 80s-retro-style...

The skrt is very beautiful. The jacket isn´t so beautiful, but looks really nice with the skirt, IMO. Doesn´t her hair look more red?:ermm:

Yes I noticed that yesterday, you're certainly right IMO :flowers:

The skirt is lovely, is it new? I love the soft print on it and its a great example of how black & white print can look.

Yes Dazz, it is new (to public wearing anyway), and I agree with you. Mary also has a light black cardi which would look great with this skirt.

I'd like to see the shoes :rolleyes:

I notices that with the spring coming to Denmark CP Mary wears still heavy winter clothes :ermm: Its time to put on light flattering blouses and scirts :flowers:

I notices that with the spring coming to Denmark CP Mary wears still heavy winter clothes :ermm:
Here it was pretty cold the last days.. around 10°C... (I don't think it was much warmer in North Germany (Flensburg) or Denmark. ;)
She already wore some nice spring clothes... dresses with short sleeves and so on. I'm sure she'll go back to this when the low is gone. ;)

yes me too, the look is not complete so far! Pretty skirt but I don't think that the jacket is the best choice to go with it. I like the brooch :)

But still, I agree very much with Miss Saga:
After having seen these recent outfits my conclusion is that Mary has a very sophisiticated, classic style.

I made some compilation od CP Mary's outfits since January 2009 to March 2009 :flowers:
album
click first photo to enlarge and press arrow
I hope you'll like it

(all picure I found at danish royal watchers and crown princesses watchers)

I made some compilation od CP Mary's outfits since January 2009 to March 2009 :flowers:
album
click first photo to enlarge and press arrow
I hope you'll like it

(all picure I found at danish royal watchers and crown princesses watchers)

Nice work!! Thanks for the link;)

Thank you for putting that toether agami.pearl it is a good review and most appreciated.

Nice work agami.pearl. Thanks for sharing! It's good to see all outfits of Mary.

Wonderfully done,agami.pearl! Thanks so much. Mary looks just lovely....how a CP should dress. :)

Great album! :flowers:

CP Mary is beautiful. She's so elegant!

Fantastic photos of all of them! Thank you for sharing.

First of all, the photos are lovely, all them look great. I especially like the one of the whole family (Christian and Isabella look so cute :wub:) and the one of Fred in uniform (no words for that :in_love:)
But this is the fashion thread, so...
I really like Mary´s grey blouse in the two first photographies, it look very elegant, shame we can´t see it better. And the black lace one in the last photo is wonderful. Her hair and make-up in that photo are perfect, too :flowers:
But I don´t like the dress in the third photo :nonono:
By the way, Isabella is very beautifully dressed. Her dress is lovely and the bow in her hair makes her face look really cute. A very good choice, after all those ugly dresses the poor girl has worn before...:whistling:

I adore these pictures. Mary looks astonishingly beautiful in all of her outfits. Christian and Isabella are mirror images of their parents and looks beautiful in their outfits.Frederik looks as divine and handsome as ever, especially in his military uniform. Mary and Frederik together look as in love as ever, they are the perfect match for each other.x

I like the outfits in the new pictures, but I wish that Mary would lighten her hair just a little. The children are just adorable, especially little Isabella.

The dress she has wear in the third picture is just not suitable for the ocassion, she is promoting an Italian brand, Missoni insted of promoting some Danish designer (has she does many times, so why not in an oficial picture????)!

I agree with you all I love all these new photos Mary's gown in her solo photo is gorgeous I wish I had it.

First of all, the photos are lovely, all them look great. I especially like the one of the whole family (Christian and Isabella look so cute :wub:) and the one of Fred in uniform (no words for that :in_love:)
But this is the fashion thread, so...
I really like Mary´s grey blouse in the two first photographies, it look very elegant, shame we can´t see it better. And the black lace one in the last photo is wonderful. Her hair and make-up in that photo are perfect, too :flowers:
But I don´t like the dress in the third photo :nonono:
By the way, Isabella is very beautifully dressed. Her dress is lovely and the bow in her hair makes her face look really cute. A very good choice, after all those ugly dresses the poor girl has worn before...:whistling:

They grey blouse is not a blouse but a dress that she has worn several times.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom