Crown Princess Mary's Daytime Fashion Part 6: April - June 2009

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for the pictures and the article. Wonderful outfit Mary wore and her hair looks lighter. x

i was wondering that, her hair looks so much lighter, kind of more "red" perhaps. maybe it's her clothes, but i also noticed the different hair colour. maybe she died it?

oh it's awful. So fake. She looks a million years old. Hope it's just the light.

14may (ppe) green shoes from today

really dont like this hair colour on Mary its too light she looks better with a dark chocolate colour

I like the outfit and love the shoes. The hair however, is a bit too light and is not the most flattering shade that Mary could have chosen.

What in the world did she do to her hair?!:eek:

The color is not flattering against her skin tone; it washes her out. Awful. I hope she changes it to a color that suits her more asap.

I like the hair color, I'm not a big fan of the dark hair she was wearing, but the green and black outfit today was not my favorite. I can't put my finger on what I didn't like about it.

:eek:What happen to her hair! I don't like it all, the colour isn't suit her! Ugly~~~

yes, i don't like it either, i like more her brown hair, hope she will realize and go back to her more natural colour!!!!!!!

I don't like the colour of her hair. She's a beautiful woman, but this colour isn't flattering her. :nonono:

now there's a fashion faux-pas, i dont know if her hairdresser advised her or if she made that decision on her own but the hair color doesnt:whistling: suit her at all :eek:

well, we all agree, it must be something!1 hope she reads our forum! so she goes back to normal!!!!! very bad choice, adivice????

I'm not a big fan of her hair,either and that dress... well I hope we dont see it in a Loooooong time

Well to be honest I dont dislike the colour, but her natural/normal colour is zillion times better!
I can understand changing ones hair colour every now and then though, lets just hope this doesnt last very long at all!

I'm not a fan of the new hair color. I prefer Mary's hair when it's dark brown & glossy. Somehow the lighter, reddish color looks dull and unnatural to me. But I guess that's the fun of being a girl -- we like to change things up once in a while!

I'm not very fond of her new hair colour! I prefer when it was darker!

Me too, I dislike the new color. Often women in their 50's or 60's take
this particular shade of red in order to look younger. :whistling: It's so boring color
and doesn't flatter Princess Mary at all. It makes her look ordinary.
I agree with the member saying that glossy dark brown suits her best (not too black)!

Mary's new hair color suits her but I dont like it on her, I prefer darker hair with abit of highlights. The outfit looks like a mess especially with the silver belt.

yes, i don't like it either, i like more her brown hair, hope she will realize and go back to her more natural colour!!!!!!!
This is more her natural colour IMO, if you see the older pictures of her just before engagement her hair was this chestnut brown...I think she gradually went darker...darker tones do set off her pale skin better, but I must say I like this lighter brown.. the dress I like, Prada I think, but not the cardi....:flowers:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom