Crown Princess Mary's Daytime Fashion Part 6: April - June 2009

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The colour is lovely and suits her indeed, and the jacket is also very pretty. But I can´t see the skirt well in the pics, so I can´t opine about it...:rolleyes: However it seems to be beautiful as well :flowers:
It´s a beautiful outfit.

The skirt is recycled. She wore it to present a scholarship (if my memory serves me correctly) with a sort of pale pink top, at least a few years ago I'd say. I'm sorry I dont have time to search for the pics myself now, but you can certainly see it clearly there.

I have noticed a trend with some princess's of dressing more informal, I don't like it at all. But.....Mary just seems to get more elegant. Some started that way but maybe have grown tired of all the pomp or are busy with kids and such to make as much of an effort. I never see this with Mary. While I don't love everything she wears, that would be weird anyway, I think she keeps the status of Crown Princess held very high!!! GOOD FOR HER!:D

Princess Mary's clothes are always chosen with a sense of taste. And it concerns nearly everything and it doesn't matter what it is: sportwear, day-time dresses and evening outfits, hats... She is an idol of Denmark.)))

That is a wonderful outfit on Mary, she looks stunning. Neutral colours really make her look amazing.
Isabella's oufit, looks so beautiful aswell. Like mother like daughter.
x

Yes, thank you,now I can see the skirt well ;)
Very beautiful, indeed :flowers:

I don´t like Isabella´s clothes :ermm:
i must agree with you about Isabella's clothes, I think my daughter dress better than her and i don't have her money, at this age all the girls like pink and flowers, alwasy this earth colours foer her, i don't know, i think she does not have much taste for the girl she should to look the cloths at the wooden soldier, there you have cloths for a little princess like her, or moonson in england, anyone agreein with us?

I think Isabella's clothes are a little odd.... kind of ungirlie and the colours don't suit her I have thought this for well always but have been a little afraid to bring the subject up. So thanks I got it out of my system now.
Does anyome know were Mary's top is from?

I think Isabella's clothes are a little odd.... kind of ungirlie and the colours don't suit her I have thought this for well always but have been a little afraid to bring the subject up. So thanks I got it out of my system now.
Does anyome know were Mary's top is from?
no but i would like to know too , it is very nice! yes, the same as you, i had been thinking that for a while since her trip to australia, with shoes with holes, i really don't get that one! i would have never pack shoes with holes for my daugher! i don't think she eer had shoes with hole and i am a comoner, so i really do not know what to say about the subject becasue mary dress so nice and elegant that it is difficult to see lik=ttle isabella so pretty to dress do off!

I feel that Isabella's dress is a little more old-fashioned than many you would typically see today.
And I love it ;)

I like Isabella's dress, but I think that she should wear brighter colors. It seems like she is always dressed in muted shades. Brighter colors would suit her personality.

I don't like Isabella's dress. Especially, I don't like the color. It's very dark & it doesn't suit for her. She should wear brighter dresses.

Princess Mary should have dressed up her cutie daughter in bright colours, maybe pink or yellow clours, it would be great if there were little bears or stars on a girl's dress.

Princess Mary should have dressed up her cutie daughter in bright colours, maybe pink or yellow clours, it would be great if there were little bears or stars on a girl's dress.

I for one like muted colours on children. They go well with the fair skin colour of the children. Bright strong hard colours I dislike.

Whenever you see Prince Frederik's and Princess Mary's family photographed in formal situations, they all have colour coordinated clothes. Often shades of blue, brown, taupe, mauve, grey.

I like the dress Isabella wore for the queen's birthday; that said, I also find it strange that she is almost always seen in muted colours. I'm not looking for the too bright pink so many little girls likes to wear most of the time (after three girls I am almost allergic to that colour), just some jewel colours in between and pastel greens and blues.

About Isabella's shoes with holes; from my experience, holes can appear like out of nowhere and I guess that the hole in the shoes was not there when they left home. :)

April 28, 2009 - Mary in a royal blue dress, black belt & an oversized black clutch. I think the dress is very elegent and very simple, also think the details on the front top part of the dress is nice.

Pictures via the royals

Isabella dress colours macht Mary's suit colours, maybe it was choosen because of that! Suitable for the ocassion in my opinion!

April 28, 2009 - Mary in a royal blue dress, black belt & an oversized black clutch. I think the dress is very elegent and very simple, also think the details on the front top part of the dress is nice.

Pictures via the royals
It´s a nice dress, simple and elegant.

Nice dress, very elegant :)
plus nice set of pearl jewellery :)

Nice dress. She looks elegant and classy.
We all agree today!;)

She looks really beautiful. I love the dress and the color. Another one of her classic looks that will look wonderful 10 years from now.

Is CP recycled this dress? Or this is new one?

Its a new dress and I think its by Prade since Prada has teh same exact shade of blue in different dresses similar to the one Mary is wearing.

Its a new dress and I think its by Prade since Prada has teh same exact shade of blue in different dresses similar to the one Mary is wearing.
Prada? good choice
I was thinking also about RM by Roland Mouret but I'm not sure.

I have moved posts regarding Mary's black lace outfit worn to the exhibition on April 30 to the Crown Princess Mary's Eveningwear Part 3: January 2009 - thread since it was an late afternoon/cocktail event.

Thank you :flowers:

Dazz
RHoF Mod

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom