Crown Princess Mary's Daytime Fashion Part 6: April - June 2009

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't really like this ensemble, especially the colour of the skirt

The detail on the coat is amazing. When you see it close up it looks so different than from afar. I also loved the belt she wore with it. So different.

She certainly has changed as our Mary. But she still remains an Aussie treasure at heart.
Beautiful pictures thank you Her Majesty.
x

I think she wore the dress better this time than when she was giving out that funny trophy. She even looked better than the model!!!
Very smart looking and beautiful too.

She does have the face that compliments a hat and choses good ones most of the time

I don't like this outfit at all. The hat is horrible and I don't like her yellow belt. It would look better without a hat.
I agree totally with you.She has a very bad taste:nonono:

The dress & the hat looks lovely. The shoes are nice,too but they don't suit for the dress.

I love this dress and hat. They are so pretty and soft-looking. The colors in the dress are very nice.

This suit is very elegant. I love the detail on the edge of the jacket. She looks lovely in this color.

i love it too, didn't she use it before?

Mary's jacket is very impressive. Lovely, nice colour and in general, this is Mary's choice is quite good.

Letizia's jacket is very impressive. Lovely, nice colour and in general, this is Letizia's choice is quite good.

:lol: Queenofthelight :flowers:, it seem to me that your comment has been made on the wrong thread :rolleyes:..........:angel:...unless you mean Mary instead of Letizia..................;)

I love this look the top ios gorgeous and the jacket too stunning.

Does anyone know the designer of either the jacket or shirt? They're both gorgeous!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom