Crown Princess Mary's Daytime Fashion Part 6: April - June 2009

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I love this casual outfit on Mary, she looks so natural and beautiful.

My favourite shoes :)
Don't like the dress much, but the cardigan is very nice.
Well done Mary. :flowers:
I like the last picture with Mary & Marie. I think they both look great! I like Mary's dress.

No, i think the shoes are 'those shoes' (her favorite tan-colored pumps we've talking about for a few days)
I don't think they are those ones! Those were more beige these are more nude! But anyway we have to find a clear picture or a close up to tell for sure!

They have a "pinkish" hue to me. They seem to match her sweater well also.

I like the dress, belt, and cardigan. I don't like the black scrunchie-type rubber band in her hair, though. It reminds me of something that I wore in the 80s.

The terrible black belt notwithstanding, I think Mary looked very beautiful. The dress was very pretty; it reminded that despite the foul weather, the summer is already here!

The pink shoes are very beautiful, however I don´t like them with the dress.

mmmm not sure about the whole outfit the separate pieces are nice together not so and did her hair get overlooked in the rush looks like my hair at work or worse and where I work my hair doesn't need to be seen.

I wouldn't change anything.Mary looks stunning here and the most important:happy.

The dress beautiful and looks great with the belt. I dont like the beige cardigan with it, would preffered a black cardigan.

I think that thats a perfectly valid suggestion, and we may very well see it, but I think that with the lighter colour the overall outfit looks softer and more feminine, really picking up on the dress with its layering etc, and with a darker colour cardi the overall look would be very different.

If we leave the baggy pants out of the conversation,everything else looked nice and very stylish.Love the glasses,too!

what awful baggy crooped trousers

PPE
PPE

Ok the idea of the outfit wanst bad for the type of event but i just wish the trousers were not so baggy and its not even nice material

Last edited:
Oh dear. They are certainly not very flattering on our usually flawless Mary......Even the length is off, somehow. I Do like her glasses, however. Much better than her old ones, IMO.

what awful baggy crooped trousers

PPE
PPE

Ok the idea of the outfit wanst bad for the type of event but i just wish the trousers were not so baggy and its not even nice material
Awful outfit, indeed :nonono:
The trousers are horrible. I like her sunglasses, though, and har hair and make-up look nice as well.

I hate the pants. Not nice at all.
I sawm many of this kind of pants in Spain(and Spanish stores like Zara and Mango) last year and really hoped that this trend wouldn't reach the northern parts of Europe :D ... well you can find them in nearly every store here now and it seems this weird trend also reached the scandi countries.
Awful... and even more awful on a Crown Princess.

I guess we all agree on these awful pants.It's a really big trend here,too,and I hate it.So Ottoman/Turkish-looking.

Thanks to everyone for contributing to this thread! The new one can be found here.

marmi
RHoF Moderator

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom