Crown Princess Mary's Daytime Fashion Part 6: April - June 2009

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

I call these type of shoes the "invisible shoes". Every woman has a pair of them (nude color) because you can wear them with anything. :D

I really like Princess Mary's causal outfit when she went to Sculpture by the Sea and I also like her black cocktail dress that she wore by the end of the evening.

I have a feeling that 'those shoes' are not the same pair. Ha! Rather that she has had another pair made! Just a thought....

I can ensure you that it is the same pair in all posted links, I have more pictures (somewhere hidden in my computer ;)), I tried to find them for you.

rchat, I'm afraid I'm the only woman in the world who doesn't own tan-colored shoes :lol:
I have about 100 pairs of shoes, and most of them are black, brown and dark blue *lol*, I always try light colors on, but I don't find them very flattering on me,
but I loooooooove 'those shoes'

Yes they are the same shoes as the other ones posted. They are an extremly wonderful pair of shoes, which i would like to own myself. But I should think Mary has more than one pair of those seeing as she likes them so much.

I don't like this dress at all. Too busy... the skirt is too puffy, not a good look at all.

I think todays outfit is perfect for a birthday lunch. Mary looks elegant and sophisticated and the colours of the dress and cardigan compliment each other well. :flowers:

I don't like the dress. I don't like its' pattern and colour on Mary. The cut of the dress is nice.

I like the shape of the dress, but just like everyone else has said, the pattern is a bit too busy. The colors are nice, though. I like the belt, and I like the look of the dress with this cardigan and accessories. It looks better than the time she wore it in April with the dark hat and jacket.

I think Mary looks really nice as usual! I think that it must be windy as well as rainy, and that's the reason the skirt looks so full. I agree with sgl about the color and the accesories.... Mary rarely goes wrong.

I don't like the dress. The color is not good. Maybe it's a good dress for a birthday but I think it doesn't look good.

mary looks good, i like the dress but i don't think the outfit suits the circumstances of the occasion. obviously it's cold and rainy so i wonder why mary and other women feel the need to dress like it's warm and sunny, with summer dresses and open shoes. brrrrrr. this is what i love about margrethe, she doesn't really care about appearance or dressing up, as long as clothes are practical everything is fine. there is no need to do a catwalk all the time, really.

I'm not particuarly fond of that dress on Mary. In my opinion it doesn't flatter her at all. Perhaps on another, but not her. The pattern, which looks like an early 70's tacky sofa or curtains material, over powers her. :nonono: Sorry.

I am not crazy about this dress. I have liked it better today and the 2nd time at Legoland than the first time, but she has so many more beautiful clothes.

For me,that dress doesn't seem as horrible as some pretend ;)
The pics are of bad quality and the wind distorts the shape of the dress.
The color seem nice and is combined with nice accessories imo.
Sad that we don't have better pics

I really like the shape of the dress but I am also not very keen on the pattern.

thank you! she has a lot from hugo boss, i like the dress! just i do not like why she always dress isabella withthis colours, nothingpink and bright like most of the girls of her age!

well this is an old casula blouse and i have seen mary with it in other ocassions and in my opinion is a rather ugly blouse, but mary is such a lovely women that she can wer whatever she wants and even look prety. the troussers and that little grey jacket are lovely indeed, but the blose is really ugly IMO.

I´m not very fond of her dress today. I think it would look better without the cardigan and with other shoes.

The dress is nice but the belt is very ugly. The shoes & the bag are lovely but not suit for the dress.

my goodness they have a lot of changes of clothes from breakfast, luch cocktail dinner, they must have a group of people helping them to look so perfect!

At Fredensborg Castle in morning (casual birthday event)

http://i39.tinypic.com/4uanom.jpg
http://i44.tinypic.com/i3ibtt.jpg
BB

I love this casual outfit on Mary, she looks so natural and beautiful.

My favourite shoes :)
Don't like the dress much, but the cardigan is very nice.
Well done Mary. :flowers:

I love this casual outfit on Mary, she looks so natural and beautiful.

My favourite shoes :)
Don't like the dress much, but the cardigan is very nice.
Well done Mary. :flowers:
I believe the shoes are new!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom