Crown Princess Mary's Daytime Fashion Part 5: January - April 2009

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
A link that has 59 pictures of Mary at different events in 2008 and full views of her outfits.
And here is a link that shows Mary recycling a some of her 17 outfits from magazine shoots to events.

Mary's grey dress woren in Thailand was by Danish designer Rikkemai

Last edited:
colors are not coordinated at all, white is good with black, but not with all those colors :eek: my god !
stockings are too thick and too dark, very bad taste

I have to agree with Her_Majesty on this one 100%!! Not up to Mary's usually impeccable taste at all.
Actually, it is really nice to see that she is just a normal person after all. Win some, lose some! :D

I still like those shoes on her.Although they are bright,they made a nice contrast.I just think she shouldn't wear so many colors.I also noticed that Mary has the most beautiful legs among the royal women:not skinny,not fat and with the perfect shape.It doesn't have to do with exercising too much,she's just very lucky :flowers: I also loved the deep purple satin dress on the cover of Vogue :wub: She looked gorgeous in it:eek:ne of the most elegant dresses I have ever seen and Mary supported it so well.It doesn't need the brooch,though(my opinion).

well I was trying to see the photos of Mary in Billed Bladet but the images of those animals on the rigth side of the screen just did't let me...my God how life can be brutal and cruel, I'am on tears!

The outfit she wore today looks casual,so we need more pics to find out and comment ;)

Nice pictures, Her_Majesty and I thank you for posting them! Unfortunately I still don't care for the very dark tights or the shoes. The shoes just do not match Anything. I do really like her coat, however!

The shoes appear to be Christian Louboutain, the second pair I belive she has worn within the month. They are a fashion statement that can easily cost $700.00 US Dollars a pair. The black pair were elegant but I agree, I don't particularly like this pair either. But if I could walk in heels like that...

http://royals.web-log.nl/photos/uncategorized/2009/01/18/6753580.jpg

Do I see little platforms?

I don't know... I would change something ... the sweater or the blouse or jabot.:nonono:

I'm with you on that, DofM!! The litttle black platforms with the "other" color is just plain awful and I have never said that about Anything that Mary has worn!

Well you are right about that, magnik! Let's just keep our fingers crossed that Mary doesn't go the route that Letizia has gone. :ermm: Besides, Mary does Not need the additional height that Letizia feels she needs. :nonono:

Am not a grey fan but do not hate this outfit just it is a bit boring. Am pleased to see the blouse again though but also not sure about the black coat with it. Surely she has something more in the colour way she is wearing me I would not but Mary now that is a certainly a whole other story.

The coat is so beautiful!!And yes,the shoes are a little bit platforms-a little bit?-but they were designed by a Master,plus Mary has long beautiful legs and she can support that pair of shoes.Of course,I wouldn't like to see her stuck to platforms from now on.

She always wears wonderful outfits. This outfit is good,too. We always see her very elegant & fashionable.
I think,this outfit is just not her best.

The ruffled white top is sleevless and is by Black Boss and it has been recycles 2 times before 1. the olympics 2008 2. at the park with the children.

I like the white ruffled top. I really like it with this skirt. This was a great pairing.

I adore Marry's skirt. Wonder if she has a matching Jacket hidden away somewhere?

Looking at the picture of Mary with her coat on she looks like somebody in court with the frills of her t-shirt.

x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom