Crown Princess Mary's Daytime Fashion Part 5: January - April 2009

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know the answer, iakynthi, but she certainly makes for one beautiful lieutenant!! :)

I have moved all posts discussing Mary's grey & Marie's purple ruffled dress to the following thread; Royal ladies and their similar style

Thank you
Dazz

I can't see clearly if this is a dress or a blouse & skirt,but it's beautiful.I like this purple shade a lot.

I can't see clearly if this is a dress or a blouse & skirt,but it's beautiful.I like this purple shade a lot.

If I recall correctly, I believe that it was a skirt and jacket. Purple is definitely one of Mary's best colors (IMO).

If I recall correctly, I believe that it was a skirt and jacket. Purple is definitely one of Mary's best colors (IMO).

It was a dress, Mary wore with a cardiagn/jacket :flowers:

Thank you both for the information.Its fabric must be very good,it makes Mary's figure look perfect!

Is this the Prada coat?I can't see it very well.I have to say that I don't like the black turtleneck at all.

I liked almost all of them.Especially the first 2 pairs of high heels and the silver peep-toes!!

I also am an admirer of Mary's shoes but I find that once in a while, they tend to be too pointy. They are always feminine and stylish, however!

I never liked this type of dresses.I know they are fashionable,but I find them too girlish :rolleyes: Frederick is so funny with those sunglasses :D :cool:

I liked this dress, especially for a visit to Thailand. It was very hot, and the dress looks light and clean. It was perfect for a tropical location.

The whole outfit is amazing. I love the coat and the black turtleneck combo. It's very chic. The headshots don't do it justice.

black and beige suits her a lot, I like also the earrings they add colors to her face

The loveliest pregnant lady I have ever seen!!All outfits are beautiful!You can click on "naeste" above the photo and see the next photos of her.She's so sweet.

stunning dress.I loved most of her pregancy outfits

Stunning! Too bad that Marie continues to wear unflattering, cheap-looking outfits when she has someone as elegant as CPMary to follow.

This dress is wonderful :flowers:
She looks beautiful :angel:
Actually I loved the original incarnation of that dress. It was soft, feminine, not fussy and with her hair up she looked positively radiant. The black underskirt/long hair version is a little too "Lily Munster for my taste, but each to their own. :whistling:

Whoa! Thanks for the heads-up, Marg. I thought that Was the version we were all talking about! I certainly agree with you re: the "Lily Munster" one. thumbs down. :( Shows you what I know... Back to P.Marie!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom