Crown Princess Mary's Daytime Fashion Part 5: January - April 2009

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, i have used my eyes as well and i don't see it.
Well I seriously don't see it either. :whistling:
I am pretty sure that it's just the cut of the dress that makes you think she isn't wearing a bra.

Very nice outfit :) Good colour for CP and very elegant dress. I like the shoes and eearings - very nice :D

It looks like a warm coat, but I don't care for this pale beige color on Mary. I think that the coat would have looked lovely in white or chocolate. I do like her boots in that photo.

More chocolate??!! It most certainly looks warm but like sgl, I don't care for this color on Mary either. But it does match the fur on the hood very well.

In my opinion,it's just a casual coat,but a "must-have" for those cold snowy days :flowers:

It looks like a warm and cosy coat to me!! There isn't anything wrong with it at all. Colour is good and it fits well, and besides, she is playing in the snow with her son, not parading down a catwalk.

It looks like a warm coat, but I don't care for this pale beige color on Mary. I think that the coat would have looked lovely in white or chocolate. I do like her boots in that photo.

I totally agree with you!:flowers:

I agree it is what it is and no doubt a must in those climates.

I have a question, does anyone know what brand are the pink heels that Mary wore to Frederiks 40th birthday party on the Dannebrog? The Danish Royal Watchers has the photos:
Danish Royal Watchers: May 2008

Mary looks great in her brown dress - I wish that I could wear the color brown!

Jan 29, 2009 - Mary in a pretty printed skirt matched with a grey sweater and a white top with a ruffle down the center which was quite nice.

Full View -- Close Up

Jan 29, 2009 - Mary in a pretty printed skirt matched with a grey sweater and a white top with a ruffle down the center which was quite nice.

Full View -- Close Up

the separate pieces are really nice but but something's wrong with this combination. the white blouse with all the grey and the red pattern of the skirt, the black stockings with the grey shoes, not sure, overall it looks odd.

mary looks tired and the hair is not up to scratch as usual.

I like the white blouse (the neck detail is beautiful) and the skirt is nice, but I´m not sure about the whole outfit. The shoes are also beautiful.

the separate pieces are really nice but but something's wrong with this combination. the white blouse with all the grey and the red pattern of the skirt, the black stockings with the grey shoes, not sure, overall it looks odd.

mary looks tired and the hair is not up to scratch as usual.

I dont mind the shoes, I think they go nicely or at least match the outfit. I think what looks odd is the stockings, when I first looked at the pictures, I wasnt sure if I liked it or not, but then ignored the stockings, overall was pretty to me.

I have a question, does anyone know what brand are the pink heels that Mary wore to Frederiks 40th birthday party on the Dannebrog? The Danish Royal Watchers has the photos:
Danish Royal Watchers: May 2008

I do like her pink and green emsemble! But who made this unfortunate fashion choice http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v488/lotte52/drws2/08ii/DannebrogBB5.jpg? She looks vaguely familiar but I don't know who it is.

I love this outfit. Gray is one of my favorite colors (as I look good in it:lol:).
Full View -- Close Up

Uhmm, I don't really like this whole look... too much of everything.
I agree with what has been said earlier: each single piece is nice... but the whole combination is just too much. I especially dislike the dark stockings.

I loved the skirt and the shoes,but as a combination,I agree it was too much.

I like this skirt on Mary but i really dislike those shoes as they dont go with any part of the outfit

I like the bottom half. The grey cardi does not work for me this time. The top... well I have liked it in the past but I dont really know what to think this time...

I have to agree with Her_Majesty on this one 100%!! Not up to Mary's usually impeccable taste at all.

I really like the outfit. I think it is hard to wear a skirt in winter and then find the right stockings to always look exactly spot on with the rest of the outfit. I agree they can be a let down to the look, but i think today's effort is really nice. I love the skirt and cardi. Also her hair looks really nice, not too overdone but nice and relaxed. It is in such good condition that i think it is ok to wear it like this.

I really like this outfit, but I don't care for it combined with the stockings and shoes. I think that it would have looked nicer with darker shoes and lighter stockings.

A maroon colored top picking up the maroon color in the skirt would have blended in better -

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom