Crown Princess Mary's Daytime Fashion Part 5: January - April 2009

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
They don't seam like Loboutains at all!! The Loboutains are mucht more rounder on the front!
No no, the ones I've posted aren't Loubotins!
But there are similar to the ones 'Her_Majesty" posted, and the question was:
"Doesn't Mary also own a pair of shoes very similar to [URL="http://www.neimanmarcus.com/store/catalog/prod.jhtml;jsessionid=IZDWGEUQNEHS4CQAAKQBADA?itemId=prod67940005&ecid=NMALRFeedJ84DHJLQkR4&ci_src=14110925&ci_sku=X0A9A" these[/url]?

I like the three pairs of shoes. Is the third pair the same she wore with the red coat?
Yes, she has worn the tan-colored pumps with the pant-suit and the red coat, it seems that this pair is one of her favorite, she has worn them at least 25 in the last 4 years.

Yes, she has worn the tan-colored pumps with the pant-suit and the red coat, it seems that this pair is one of her favorite, she has worn them at least 25 in the last 4 years.
Yes, they´re lovely. I also like them :flowers:

Mary looks elegant even in the military clothes. I really like it.

I really thought today would be a hat occassion which is a pity but this is a smart dress on Mary

A very pretty and very well fitted dress. I quit elike the sleeves of it.

It must really be spring and warmer in Copenhagen - no long sleeves, no coat -

Is it a Chanel bag? I like it. I don't like the shoes, nothing special :nonono:

Looks like it, got the two intertwinned c's.
Adore the outfit, extremly stylish of Mary as for the shoes they are very nice, but possible not suited for Mary.
x

I am glad to see Mary with the uniform gone! ;)

150 Anniversary Naval Officers Society
http://picture.belga.be/belgapicture/picture/13263841.html
She looks terrific in a recyled dress, the Chanel bag is a great accessory.
Picture details

I think this is recycled - I am careful, was wrong before on another dress in that respect today!
October 2007
http://www.ppe-agency.com/500px/Oct2007/07102453.jpg

I love this dress. It looks so elegant and sophisticated. I like the shoes, the Chanel purse and a brooch.:flowers: I think Queen Rania have this same dress. Do you know who's the designer?

Looks like it, got the two intertwinned c's.
Adore the outfit, extremly stylish of Mary as for the shoes they are very nice, but possible not suited for Mary.
x

She has many shoes that are the same brand. Why do you feel like they are not suited for Mary? She always looks wonderful in her Louboutin shoes.:flowers:

Louboutin has a lot of wonderful shoes, but the black and beige that Mary has are not that stylish. Moreover I don't like the way she wears them - too often.

I love this dress. It looks so elegant and sophisticated. I like the shoes, the Chanel purse and a brooch.:flowers: I think Queen Rania have this same dress. Do you know who's the designer?

Philosophy di Alberta Ferretti if my memory serves me correctly. Queen Rania also has the same dress.

Lovely this dress, mid spring - summer and also a winter dress. Yes it is ALberta Ferreti.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom