The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 03-09-2009, 07:05 PM
Heir Presumptive

Mary looks great - good holiday clothes. I loved both pairs of shoes!

Old 03-10-2009, 09:58 AM
Heir Apparent

Any ideia where the skirt is from?

Old 03-10-2009, 02:35 PM
Heir Apparent

I liked the skirt, but in one of the photos, the tag was sticking out. It always bugs me when tags stick out. I didn't care for the sweater draped around her shoulders, though. It was a completely different look from the long flowing skirt, and the two looks didn't work together.
Old 03-10-2009, 07:50 PM
Aristocracy

Does anyone have any idea what designer/brand those new sunglasses of hers are from? The figure-8 style?

She has always been a Gucci, Giorgio Armani, Prada sunnies girl...are they from any of these designers?
Old 03-10-2009, 07:57 PM
Heir Apparent

Most likely. CP Maxima has the same pair and I just do not like them at all on Mary. She has worn them before and I just think they are unattractive. Don't know why, just IMHO....
Old 03-10-2009, 08:25 PM
Aristocracy

Thanks for the critique, Udyusa but for my analytical, info-seeking, fashion mind, I need a designer/brand? Does anyone have any ideas? They have a gold strip on the arms but I can't make out the name on it, if any!!! Not that I want/need to purchase them, I just would like to know...Mainly so I can critique Mary's excessiveness :)
Old 03-10-2009, 11:09 PM
Heir Apparent

You are very welcome! I can assure you, Xeara, that someone reading this will remember the designer!! So fear not, but have patience...The designer's name will be forthcoming!!
Old 03-10-2009, 11:48 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xeara View Post
Does anyone have any idea what designer/brand those new sunglasses of hers are from? The figure-8 style?

She has always been a Gucci, Giorgio Armani, Prada sunnies girl...are they from any of these designers?
The glasses are by Tom Ford. It's the "Whitney" style she has on. I have the "Jennifer"

Nordstrom.com
Old 03-11-2009, 04:05 PM
Heir Presumptive
Royal Blogger

royals.web-log.nl: Frederik en Mary in Florida

Old 03-11-2009, 04:21 PM
Heir Apparent

I think the choice of resort wear could be much more beautiful and complex than she was dressed!!!
Old 03-11-2009, 04:27 PM
Heir Apparent

Yes, it could be, but she looked comfortable and casual and cool in the heat of Florida. I think that she has just let her hair down, so to speak, and is just enjoying herself with her family! :)
Old 03-11-2009, 04:50 PM
Nobility

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by udyusa View Post
Yes, it could be, but she looked comfortable and casual and cool in the heat of Florida. I think that she has just let her hair down, so to speak, and is just enjoying herself with her family! :)
Agree, indeed! She's having free-time with small children, no need to make a fashion statement.
I appreciate her attitude.
Old 03-11-2009, 07:07 PM
Heir Presumptive

Well from a comfortable holiday POV she's doing fine, but they aren't the best looking clother in her wardrobe!!!
Old 03-11-2009, 07:29 PM
Heir Presumptive

Billed-Bladet - Mary with Isabella and Christian

I really like the detail in the back of this coat!
Old 03-11-2009, 07:30 PM
Heir Apparent

Agreed, Marmi! But what's the difference? Who is she trying to impress...the native Floridians? Believe me, they wouldn't be able to impress anyone. :)
Old 03-11-2009, 07:37 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Agreed, Marmi! But what's the difference? Who is she trying to impress...the native Floridians? Believe me, they wouldn't be able to impress anyone. :)
Now you got me all confused here Why do you conclude that she is trying to impress anyone? I mean she is clearly wearing clothes meant for comfort and playing with the kids.......
Old 03-11-2009, 07:48 PM
Heir Apparent

User Dane, read Marmi's First post...#293. That's the one I was referring to, and answering to. Hope that clears it up for you. Sorry if I confused you!
Old 03-11-2009, 08:10 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:
User Dane, read Marmi's First post...#293. That's the one I was referring to, and answering to. Hope that clears it up for you. Sorry if I confused you!
Thanks Udyusa -I'm easily confused these days
I still don't get the impress thing but think I will come back and read it all again after a good night's sleep
Old 03-11-2009, 08:23 PM
Heir Apparent

In other words, she isn't trying to impress Anyone....least of all the native Floridians. She is just being comfortable and casual and cool, and enjoying herself! I must admit that my post left alot to be desired and wasn't very clear. Sorry 'bout that!!
Sleep tight! :)
Old 03-12-2009, 12:21 AM
Heir Apparent

I agree I love the coat the detailing is divine. The shoes are also stunning.

Closed Thread