Crown Princess Mary's Daytime Fashion Part 5: January - April 2009

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Princess Mary during an architectural tour in Chicago on March 22
http://i43.tinypic.com/15y64o6.jpg
daylife

Well its perfectly fine, I like the coat, the make-up especially (but the hair too) are great. I just wish that somewhere there was a little more colour.

23 March « Myroyal’s Blog new outfit day one USA engagement 2

I'm not a particular fan of the pants, the colours fine, but they look as though the fabric is too light for the cut.
The jacket is nice enough, and the top fine, so thats good :)

The coat is beautiful same her earrings. Are new?

Neither the coat or the earrings are new. The Prada coat has been around for a few years, and the earrings since last year I think. The only thing that might be new is her purse, I've never seen her use it before - I likey! :D

I love the coat, it´s really nice. I think it isn´t black, but a dark grey.But, with the brown trousers and shoes...:nonono:

Hm, I thought the coat was actually blue, very dark greyish blue
(which go perfectly with brown). The sleeve ends have blue ribbons as well.

At least on my screen... :blink:

I love the coat, it´s really nice. I think it isn´t black, but a dark grey.But, with the brown trousers and shoes...:nonono:

Hm, I thought the coat was actually blue, very dark greyish blue
(which go perfectly with brown). The sleeve ends have blue ribbons as well.

At least on my screen... :blink:

The trimming on the coat is brown

I adore this jacket and pants, and the colour is gorgeous, but I am not sure about the length of the shirt, I would have prefered to see the shirt and jacket with the same length.

the shirt spoils it for me a bit, too.
apart from that, very classy outfit.

the shirt would have been better if it had been shorter than the jacket, an astonishing lapse in taste :ermm:

the shirt would have been better if it had been shorter than the jacket, an astonishing lapse in taste :ermm:

Completely disagree. It's exactly how I would have worn it myself, and I assure you, my taste is anything but lapsed...;)

I am inclined to agree with Madame Royale. Crown Princess Marry pulled off the outfit. A soft beige palette nicely enhanced her complexion. A soft delicate blouse added a feminine touch to the whole ensemble. The jacket looked a bit rough in my opinion...

i like the jacket and the trousers i am not sre the blouse longer that the jacket, probably the blouse it is nice by herself, anyones knows who is the flowers arrange, she is always getting floers????

I like the jacket and the blouse, but not together. The trousers are very simple though, so I think that the whole outfit is fine.
I love her shoes!:flowers:

Good that they spent most of the time under the roof. I mean her outfit wasn't to warm.
I like her coat and shoes.

A red ensemble is well-chosen. Being not a fan of dresses with flower patterns, I have to say that Crown Princess Mary pulled the dress off nicely. Although soft pastel colours become Crown Princess Mary reasonably well, bright colours do a better job bringing out her perfect complexion. Her outfit seems to be very 1970s, doesn't it?

Well its not a combo I would have thought of but I really like it. The colours and fabrics blend well, and they are nice for Mary. Wish I could go on more, but alas, not time...

The two first outfits were very nice, but predictable and safe. But this one with the red coat and the beautiful dress is far from a predictable and safe combo but it really works. This is one of her best outfits ever IMO !

I think the red coat is spoiling the dress, we have seen the coat before and in my opinion a 3/4 sleeve only goes with a fitted sleeve underneath, not a bell sleeve. It would have been really nice to see a new coat with this new dress and not such a bright colour that takes away from the dress. (I know , a bit picky...but Mary has set a high standard and I'm expecting a lot from her and her stylist now...)

I like the red coat. I would not have the guts to wear that coat with that dress, but Mary pulls it off quite well imho. The way the coat opens up makes her look like she has a bump though.

I love the puffy sleeves on this dress, the pattern too. it looks lovely with the red coat, anything else would not have done either any justice at all. The shoes are a nice blend. Classic Mary, perfect!!!

They both look amazing... loved Mary's red outfit and the snakeskin shoes she wore on the third.

For me the red outfit was love on the second sight. When I first saw it I thought it completely strange and the more pics I see the more I love it!! It looks so elegant and yet neither boring nor traditiona. Very much her personal style. I think she once wore a similar coat in blue or purple, but can't find it anymore.

I like the red coat, but not the sleeves. I didn't like the first two outfits. So far I only really liked the grey suit.

For me the red outfit was love on the second sight. When I first saw it I thought it completely strange and the more pics I see the more I love it!! It looks so elegant and yet neither boring nor traditiona. Very much her personal style. I think she once wore a similar coat in blue or purple, but can't find it anymore.

So you think of that http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v488/lotte52/drws2/08iv/mary-marie-3a.jpg one? She has worn the purple coat last year (July 16th, 2008) for
the 350th anniversary of the Danish Life Guards.
Btw. one day earlier she has worn the red coat http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v488/lotte52/drws2/08iv/9539203-2049c0ecc209e3c1700c26551f3.jpg for the first time.

Yes I did think at the time that the two were very similar style coats within the week, but she did wear them very differently.
The red coat has proved very versatile, moreso than I'd expected as it looks quite heavy to the recent dress, yet it works really well.

So you think of that http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v488/lotte52/drws2/08iv/mary-marie-3a.jpg one? She has worn the purple coat last year (July 16th, 2008) for
the 350th anniversary of the Danish Life Guards.
Btw. one day earlier she has worn the red coat http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v488/lotte52/drws2/08iv/9539203-2049c0ecc209e3c1700c26551f3.jpg for the first time.
i like both and actually i think in the blue one she is using the handbag and the shoes again with the red coat now in chicago!, i would like to see the red dress alone to see how it looks?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom