Crown Princess Mary's Daytime Fashion Part 4: September 2008 - January 2009

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
LA PRINCESA MARY ‘COPIA’ A LA PRINCESA LETIZIA
it is funny to see them dressing the same! do they have the same person styking them?

I don't think that they dress the same. Their styles are similar, but there are more differences that outweigh the similarities. Mary's style is more tailored and modern than Letizia's, IMO. The photo that is shown by Hola does look like something that Letizia might wear, but that is the exception from everything else that I have seen these two wear. I love the outfit that Mary is wearing in the photo shown in Hola. It looks absolutely beautiful on Mary, and just perfect for a visit to Thailand, which is very warm.

On the site linked above, it looks like Letizia and Mary have similar outfits (Letizia has the dress version of the beige blouse and white skirt combo worn by Mary in Thailand). I like the dress on Letizia, but I think that the version worn by Mary is more elegant.

I think that Letizia's was the better version, but it did make her look to young, its not a style I'd associate with that age... mroe with girls

I loved the blue summer dress

the one with a belt was nice choice, old fashioned or something maybe but i liked it - not the old shoes though

I also like this outfit, but I'm not sure about the belt.

The belt gives her a waist, otherwise it would look like a sack!! She looks stylish and together.

I really like this outfit. I like it with both black and white underneath, but I think that she looks more elegant in the outfit from today. The black underneath makes her look slimmer.

I like both combinations. She has recycled the coat very effectively IMO. Recognisably the same coat, but a different outfit.

CP Mary presenting research grants for the Danish Heart Association:

http://img254.imageshack.us/img254/1989/11504302b5e794qq7.jpg

http://img512.imageshack.us/img512/2084/11504294b65bd8dp7.jpg

Belga via Paty in Danish Royal Family thread

I really like this look. The belted coat is very nice.

I have found these pictures of Mary wearing this coat years ago (from this post, dated 2006), there have been other occassions, but came accross this post while looking for something else.

She does have great coats. I really like that beige coat, especially with the white trousers. It is such an elegant, clean look.

I love the coat! It is really beautiful, especially paired with the black stockings. I agree with you, Duke of Marmalade. I also don't understand the grey shoes. They look out of place to me.

Mary Does have the most beautiful coats! As for the shoes, maybe she just wanted to break the monotony of all black? Still a strange choice.

I like her shoes and I think it match well with the dress, but I dont like the white coat.

I really like the shoes. Plus, they may photograph grey and look black in person. But I am not sure. I think the whole look is very chic and very Princess Mary.
Without the coat, it is an all black outfit so my thinking is that with the grey shoes it breaks it up a bit. And it looks really good. Although i have to agree, with the white coat it is all a bit much.:ermm:

Another possible reason for the grey shoes would be that black ones would have 'disappeared' into the tights.

I vote for the fur being a scarf, as I seem to recognise the coat, but not the fur. COuld be wrong of course though, its only a theory...

I agree with everyone else about the brown coat and fur. The fur looks like a separate scarf to me too. I don't think that it is part of the coat. I like the belted-style coats that Mary wears. They really flatter her shape.

This fur is lovely. It is just the right colour with that coat also. I have a fur but the opportunity to wear it has never risen. It is such a shame.

I like Mary's recent coats: white one and the one with fur scarf. I wonder what kind of fur it is, it seems real.:)
Wearing white coat with black outfit and black stockings was perfect idea, it looks very interesting.

The white coat is wondeful. :flowers:

Outfits with fur - well I'm one of those who prefer the fur - alive....:whistling:
(But that is a discussion for another place on the internet.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom