Crown Princess Mary's Daytime Fashion Part 4: September 2008 - January 2009

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
AltForDamerne

I am not sure I like the blouse as much as the dress from the same designer, posted by HM. There is a strange coincidence between the publishing date of the pics and the US elections, for me the blouse looks too much stars-and-stripes.

I acutally like the hair and the rest of the outfit but boy, Mary looks OLD in the close-up, like in her early 40ies. As most of her peer CPs she is aging FAST - seems that living a life in the fast lane, with constant public attention, travel, events and raising a family means a lot of pressure and starts taking its toll early, despite lots of staff around to assist.

Although it's mostly visible on women the men also cannot escape as we can see on Tony Blair who became almost unrecognizable within 10 years in power:
http://timesonline.typepad.com/photos/uncategorized/2007/06/28/blair_then_and_now_copy.jpg

i love dazzling avator the blue in the blouse is pretty and suits mary well. does anyone have a still photo from a recent video of mary for those who have faily members with cancer. the room she is in and her dress are very pretty. thanks

STUNNING! I love the pistures and the blouse!

STUNNING! I love the pistures and the blouse!
OOPS! I mean pictures! Long day.......

Last edited by a moderator:
I love the blouse (and the dress)! I personally don't think it looks similar to the American stars and stripes. The stars are of a different pattern. Mary looks beautiful in these photos, but she definitely looks a bit older than in previous photos, which is understandable.

Oh, CP Mar look stunning in these photos!! :wub:
As usual! She is stunning always! It is seldom I don't like her outfit. :flowers:

Lets get back on topic and discuss Princess Mary's daytime fashion. Posts discussing Princess Mary's skin care regieme and make-up have been moved to Crown Princess Mary's Skin Care and Beauty Regime thread

Thank you
Dazz :queen4:
Fashion Mod

Last edited:
Mary looks fantastic!!!!!!
I like her outfit.
Very nice couple!!

I am glad that she recycled this outfit. It is so beautiful.

Mary does look great. Its nice to see her with Frederik again too. She wears the black top/dress very well IMO

AltForDamerne

I am not sure I like the blouse as much as the dress from the same designer, posted by HM. There is a strange coincidence between the publishing date of the pics and the US elections, for me the blouse looks too much stars-and-stripes.

DoM the blouse does not in any way resemble the American Flag. Clean your monitor please.:ROFLMAO:

I love her shoes, although I love all Christian Louboutin shoes! :flowers:

Can someone find some pictures of Mary in London?She has arrived to Marie Chantal's home and she went for a walk in london, she was wearing some jeans and a black coat!Thanks

Nice coat and elegant bag :) (reminds me Hermes-Birkin, but I'm not sure?)

I do too! She somehow still manages to look chic and princessy. :) Love the pop of red in the bag!!

it is a Birkin yes and seems to be a crocodile one. Am I right? If so that is a £20,000 bag

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom