Crown Princess Mary's Daytime Fashion Part 4: September 2008 - January 2009

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
She looks amazing. And in the close-ups her skin looks almost porcelain. Lovely!

I really like this outfit. We're back in winter clothes, and warm winter colours.

The jacket is stunning, and the pants & shoes are a nice match.
I love that Mary is experimenting/changing her hair still, it looks great.

Wonderful classy outfit, fabulous. One of her best daytime outfits I can recall on Mary. But sorry ... this hairdo simply is one mess!

I really like this outfit. We're back in winter clothes, and warm winter colours.

The jacket is stunning, and the pants & shoes are a nice match.
I love that Mary is experimenting/changing her hair still, it looks great.

I agree! I love winter clothes and winter colours. Mary's winter clothes are usually very beautiful.

Lovely outfit, I like it very much. And I agree with you, she looks better with straight hair.

Very nice daytime outfit! And yes, the hair looks so much better straight. The curls made her look girlish & messy.

I so agree with you, Duke. I guess even Crown Princesses have "bad hair" days!! :)

I like this outfit! And her hair looks so much better.

Mary looks great. The belt was originally worn in Australia, the official visit in the early months of her first pregnancy, with a cream dress, for a breakfast I think.
I really love the top today.

And I for one loved her hair curly, but I agree, that this outfit is better for it having been straight.

Marys last oufit was great, very professional IMO. Loved the jacket matched up with the pants, great mix-match.

REPORTAGE PHOTOS : Mary du Danemark : femme de l’année !

OMG, the top is absolutely awful, too grey, too old, so sad (perfect for a nun), the pants is too large and seems very ordinary
outfit totally unflattering
awful for a young lady... :eek:

I respectfully disagree with you about the top. Yes, grey is not the most exciting color, but it looks very nice on Mary. The pants are very ordinary; but, by belting the top, Mary created a lovely silhouette. :flowers:

Last edited:
Crown Princess Mary as the patron of the Christmas Seal Foundation on October 27, 2008.

Royal Photos by Madeleine Glindorf

I like the color of her outer jacket, but I do not like it with her trousers. It is too short. Her black jacket and blouse look very nice though.

Last edited by a moderator:
Crown Princess Mary as the patron of the Christmas Seal Foundation on October 27, 2008.

Royal Photos by Madeleine Glindorf

I like the color of her outer jacket, but I do not like it with her trousers. It is too short. Her black jacket and blouse look very nice though.

A very elegent outfit, simple outfit. I dont find anything special about it but I like how she had combined the purple top with the grey pants.

The jacket is By Malene Birger

I respectfully disagree with you about the top. Yes, grey is not the most exciting color, but it looks very nice on Mary. The pants are very ordinary; but, by belting the top, Mary created a lovely silhouette. :flowers:

I agree with you . This outfit is simple but lovely .

Agreed. The jacket was not the best match for the outfit. its nice on its own though.
To be honest I dont like the way the pants sit either. I dont know if its the cut or if the fabric is too light, but I'm not enamoured with them.

And I agree also, Marmi. I really do like the jacket and especially the color but something just doesn't gel with me with the rest of the outfit as a whole.

Mary wore these pants for her Rare disorders engagement late last year too.
Soren's pictures: 20071018

The grey pants look completely out of place and ill-fitted. IMO some simple black wide-leg pants would have been sufficient to make it a nice look. The jacket alone is nice, I like the colour.

IMO, the grey pants look too big and too high-waisted on Mary. They really look terrible with the blouse that she wore to the rare disorders engagement.

Agreed. The jacket was not the best match for the outfit. its nice on its own though.
To be honest I dont like the way the pants sit either. I dont know if its the cut or if the fabric is too light, but I'm not enamoured with them.

I totally agree with you.

Ok well I have decided that if they were a better cut at the top, a heavier fabric so they dont blow around so much & better fitting they would be great.
I really do love the colour & the design of the fabric, but they just dont work as they are.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom